• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Holiday Sales 2013 |OT2| DIE HARD (AND HAPPY NEW YEAR)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salsa

totes not OT1's edition™

snow.gif
snow.gif

iksgGkhsLPbQV.gif

Daily Deals:

PSYCH!
mole_popout1.gif

*wall of text you won't read*​

ModBot is a robot that can securely and conveniently give away Steam keys for games. Made by fellow mod sensation Stumpokapow.

How to give something away:
>>>>CLICK FOR MORE INFO<<<<

MODBOT ALSO WORKS WITH GIFTS THAT ARE NOT KEYS

What this means is that you can send yourself a steam gift through email, and send modbot the GIFT'S URL. Thus you can use it (and it is encouraged) to make giveaways in this very thread during the sales.

5dfTeqM.png

When you receive the email, scroll to the bottom. There will be a section titled, 'To receive your gift:' and a url below it.

Enter that URL in a PM to modbot.

TL;DR:

iniV7vH0rbiX4.gif

Users that are willing to help by gifting (in exchange of the proper value sent through paypal) games from other, cheaper regions:

Japanator:
http://steamcommunity.com/id/japanator

Useful Sites:

For better browsing on the different store prices (depending on region) you can always use SteamPrices

For better browsing of every game on sale at the moment I recommend using SteamGameSales

For better everything. Install Enhanced Steam on your browser

bazooper:​

iQUuqIEuipOTf.gif

iQUuqIEuipOTf.gif

iQUuqIEuipOTf.gif

iQUuqIEuipOTf.gif

iQUuqIEuipOTf.gif

---
snow.gif
snow.gif
---

MRORANGE

YAY!

Modbot is working in this thread.

Fracas

#fuckonami
Someone take these lol

(origin) Burnout Paradise: The Ultimate Box - FR9R-BNWG-2QZ5-YJJY-D23B
(origin) Crysis 2 Maximum Edition - 4MJ2-9NX4-HLUB-QYDF-VTEW

Cheddahz

Banned
Well, I'm going out to visit my grandmother, since no one in my family will visit her, sometimes I feel like Michael Bluth and I'm the one trying to keep the family together...anyways, I hope everyone enjoys their day today!

Little something to kick off thread 2. Did a bigger giveaway the other night but missed this one.

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Hitman: Blood Money -- MB-6276880770B0C036 - Taken by legacyzero

Prophane33

Lets hope for some better Steam deals. GMG and Amazon are killing it this year.

I think Steam just doesn't have to try, the majority of uninformed people will continue to buy from there (as will we occasionally) but we know that the good deals are to be had elsewhere. Valve can continue to make money by doing the discounts they always do, whereas the other companies (Amazon, GMG, (and once in a blue moon GG)) will undercut them in discounts (but not sales).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom