• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | July 2014-3 – Let Off Some STEAM Bennett

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hugstable

Banned
That looks a lot worse than it was on ps3 for some reason, I don't remember the lava was distracting, maybe it's just my calibration, but it was just a really boring level with a lot of dinosaur butts

Ha yeah that lava is a pain in the ass. That place is tough until you realize that you just need to look each time for a path without those monsters and you will end up safe and going into the upper portion.

Grief.exe

STEAMGAF! Help me choose a game to play right now, the indecision is real. Right now I'm thinking Wolfenstein, Dishonored, Arkham Oranges, Shovel Knight, Shantae, or should I just stop being a bitch and finally get over my Sunbro's death and play some Dark Souls. I wish I really knew how to stream so you guys can witness the fail that is Huguu Souls.

Both Shantae and Shovel Knight are very short, so they will be perfect for a change of pace game.

Huh? I had some games from the CSD bundle that I didn't redeem. I went to the link I got per email and only this is here:
hRncrTF.png
How do I get to my games?
indiegala btw

Interfectum

My first giveaway:

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Interfectum, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Enslaved: Odyssey to the West Premium Edition -- MB-3D79A008246BE776 - Taken by Vastag. 39 entrants total.

t1406134595z1.png

yGray

Banned
STEAMGAF! Help me choose a game to play right now, the indecision is real. Right now I'm thinking Wolfenstein, Dishonored, Arkham Oranges, Shovel Knight, Shantae, or should I just stop being a bitch and finally get over my Sunbro's death and play some Dark Souls. I wish I really knew how to stream so you guys can witness the fail that is Huguu Souls.

Dishonored or Shovel Knight

This gif makes me so conflicted.
I loathe Superman.
But I love Iron Giant. :\

Sorry to have mislead people, but this seems to be the next Indie Royale:

I'm only missing that Damned something or other game... but I'm in if they somehow include the teleporter DLC for Stealth Bastard.

Amazing bundle if true (even if most of the games here has been bundled to death).

Agreee.

Tried to get back into Dark Souls after a long break. But Lost Izalith is fucking impossible.

I can't fucking see a thing down here because the lava glows more intense than 100 suns. So fucking stupid.

*shrug*
Looks fine to me.

Ha yeah that lava is a pain in the ass. That place is tough until you realize that you just need to look each time for a path without those monsters and you will end up safe and going into the upper portion.

I never got all the hate for Lost Izalith... I mean it's not a good area, but it's not this broken down dumpster fire that people make it out to be.

Driw3r

Unconfirmed Member
ModBot said:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Driw3r, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Adventures of Shuggy -- MB-154354D42E6C8CB3 - Taken by Interfectum. 2 entrants total.

t1406134295z1.png
It's adventure time

Did you log into your account?
When I bought I used the email from my account. Now I also "claimed" my puchase to my account, but still nothing.
Weird that there is no account system with recent purchases or sth.
Think I'll write their customer support.

Hugstable

Banned
I never got all the hate for Lost Izalith... I mean it's not a good area, but it's not this broken down dumpster fire that people make it out to be.

Yeah it's not super horrible like Tomb of the Giants, I thought the lava portion was actually pretty neat considering how you have no set path, but by finding any way through the lava that doesn't attract those big dinos, you actually end up realizing it's a path the developers planned for you to take since you should have just recently acquired that fire ring. Catacombs and especially ToTG will always have a special place in my heart for me to hate them :D

Kiru

When I bought I used the email from my account. Now I also "claimed" my puchase to my account, but still nothing.
I hate the indiegala system & site. So horrible to claim games there. The site layout is butt ugly too.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.

If you bought the bundle using the same e-mail address that you've used in the past but you're not seeing anything upon logging in then something is definitely up.

rtcn63

There has to be a chance someone doesn't own this.

ModBot said:
Instructions for Kirosia:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Kirosia, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- No waifus daily. If you're posted a pic of an animu waifu in the lat 24 hours, you're still eligible, I just wanted to write this.

Thief Gold -- MB-415F4FAD5A6109C1 - Taken by lfvgt. 2 entrants total.

t1406125535z1.png

cyrok

I think I need to make that hyperbolic time chamber comment now.

I need a Hyperbolic Time Chamber. So many great titles. So many great hours to have had. and Dark Souls II DLC is gonna keep me busy for a while too! lol need more time!

Volimar

Kind of bugs me that Harley and Red Hood are preorder exclusives for Arkham Knight. Cosmetic preorder exclusives are one thing, but entire characters with unique gadgets, weapons, and abilities that everyone misses out on if they don't preorder from select retailers is really off-putting.

Kind of bugs me that Harley and Red Hood are preorder exclusives for Arkham Knight. Cosmetic preorder exclusives are one thing, but entire characters with unique gadgets, weapons, and abilities that everyone misses out on if they don't preorder from select retailers is really off-putting.

They started with the Joker in AA. Only on PS3. And now its Red Hood and Harley only for Preorders.

So no surprise here.

Stallion Free

Cock Encumbered
They started with the Joker in AA. Only on PS3. And now its Red Hood and Harley only for Preorders.

So no surprise here.

Only on pre-orders means it becomes normal purchaseable DLC after a month or two. Only on Playstation means it comes in the Ubisoft Deluxe edition or it's a true fuck you forever.

It set after a year of Batman Arkham City. So I'm guessing mid 30?

I think someone asked this, but I did not see an answer from you -- where is Arkham Knight available for preorder? It's not a Steam gift -- I did see that GMG had "pre-orders" but I'm 99% sure they wouldn't be handing out codes quite yet since they don't tend to do so until closer to release if preload is available.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
I think someone asked this, but I did not see an answer from you -- where is Arkham Knight available for preorder? It's not a Steam gift -- I did see that GMG had "pre-orders" but I'm 99% sure they wouldn't be handing out codes quite yet since they don't tend to do so until closer to release if preload is available.

I'd guess he didn't submit an actual key and what somebody will win is a promise to buy the game when it's available on Steam.

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
This is a scheduled automated repost on behalf of Snakethesniper, who is running this raffle.

ModBot said:
I am giving away 3 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Snakethesniper, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Rules for this Giveaway:

Thomas Was Alone -- MB-301948BA99D32305
Mirror's Edge -- MB-1F2B23B84B752580 - Taken by cyrok. 1 entrants total.
Dead Space -- MB-29B868EBDC63707C

t1406128956z1.png

tav7623

I haven't really done one of these here on the Steam thread so I figured it was time to change that.

I am giving away 13 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (tav7623, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Rules for this Giveaway:

Hitman: Absolution -- MB-B5F756C776D199AE - Taken by Fuu. 15 entrants total.
Anachronox -- MB-5585D885AFF08F2F - Taken by Red Blaster. 3 entrants total.
X-COM: Apocalypse -- MB-45856B798FD25000 - Taken by Benedict. 1 entrants total.
Hitman: Codename 47 -- MB-55D04CF702EDB1CF - Taken by sprinkles. 1 entrants total.
Daikatana -- MB-F05F74EC83943407 - Taken by BorntoPlay. 3 entrants total.
X-COM: Enforcer -- MB-7B202978802C1D56 - Taken by Nairume
X-COM: Terror from the Deep -- MB-F12663E8FE263D96 - Taken by Easy_D. 1 entrants total.
Deus Ex: The Fall -- MB-5F002C5C34EA4B56 - Taken by topyy. 8 entrants total.
t1cxE6r.gif
Mafia II -- MB-0851F96F72EAFE21 - Taken by TheLight. 13 entrants total.
X-COM: Interceptor -- MB-16C041D97EC3833A - Taken by ScreamingTrees. 1 entrants total.
X-COM: UFO Defense -- MB-0159CA6C352A67EF - Taken by wetflame. 2 entrants total.
The Bureau: XCOM Declassified -- MB-8A06146E208280DA - Taken by Shalashaska. 4 entrants total.
Mini Ninjas -- MB-DA072C5A6A6038C1 - Taken by maneil99. 5 entrants total.

t1406135555z1.png

Shadownet

Banned

We talked about this yesterday silly. I already told you how I did it. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom