• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | June 2014 - Enhanced Electronics Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

derExperte

Hyped for Steam sale. Hopefully they are good. GOG has been pretty good with the prices this time.

Yep, I hope the games available on Steam too get the same discounts. Like Ether One 75% right now.

thread seems dead tonight... everyone watching world cup or I just picked a bad day/night for my giveaway >_>

should have stuck with the 18th :(

Will only get worse in 30 minutes. But the 18th won't help, either do them earlier or much later (though today we have four matches). I wonder if the Steam sale will get negatively impacted by the WC.

Uzzy

ibs3q9GRYC7ofn.gif

Couldn't have happened to a worse human being.

Casimir

Unconfirmed Member
I really cant tell if grabbing Blacklist would make me happier or dealing with Uplay would finish doing me in

Great game, but you will go crazy restarting the game 5-7 times just to download and install each patch individually.

My wife gave me $100 in Amazon cash she got at work and I wanted to use it to buy some Steam wallet money. But Amazon only has those stupid marked up ones ($20 card for $30).

I think I will just buy a Gamestop card or two, and then use them to fill my Steam Wallet at the Gamestop near my work.

Anyone done this? Seems odd to use one stores gift card to buy another's.

If you are in the US, buy the cards from Target. A $50 steam card should still be around $45.

I dont want apreciation, I want people to actually be around for it lol

A large portion of GAF is in the US. Right now it's Saturday afternoon for them.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
giphy.gif

Its fucking hot here, summer sucks

Games are cool tho, so here is the LEGO is fun to take to the beach Giveaway

ModBot said:
Instructions for Rhaknar:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 4 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This is a free for all! You can enter for multiple games on the list below. Send an individual PM for each game you'd like to win.
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

LEGO Batman 2 DC Super Heroes -- MB-F3908BB38DC9AEE0 - Taken by Sammichu. 12 entrants total.
LEGO The Lord Of The Rings -- MB-759F6BA540520175 - Taken by Remij. 18 entrants total.
t1cxE6r.gif
LEGO The Hobbit -- MB-1D38C0A397D01B6E - Taken by YianGaruga. 18 entrants total.
LEGO Marvel Super Heroes -- MB-73670182A3A24CDF - Taken by Casimir. 18 entrants total.

t1402782417z1.png

More in 15... and what the fuck happened to Batman 2 jpg? :/

The_Monk

For the record, I could not physically care less about football...
Don't stone me pls, EuroGAF

I've never been a big football fan but I do enjoy watching my national team. This time, however, I'm find it harder to concentrate on the game when I know the other reality that is happening in Brazil and how much money my government invest in this sport...

Sub Zero

his body's cold as ice, but he's got a heart of gold
Thanks for Quantum Conundrum Rhaknar.

I'm tempted to do a Witcher 3 giveaway to test out this HOT icon but I have a feeling that everyone from here has already preordered it :p

Thanks for Quantum Conundrum Rhaknar.

I'm tempted to do a Witcher 3 giveaway to test out this HOT icon but I have a feeling that everyone from here has already preordered it :p
It seems that way, huh? I'm holding out until a little closer to release. I have other stuff I could get with that money before it releases.

My fingers are crossed so hard for that giveaway, Rhaknar.

Kiru

Its fucking hot here, summer sucks

Games are cool tho, so here is the LEGO is fun to take to the beach Giveaway

More in 15... and what the fuck happened to Batman 2 jpg? :/
Will pass on this giveaway. Better leave those games for LEGO fans. :)

Casimir

Unconfirmed Member
Someone edit Salsa's avatar in...

xuqdhp.gif

Y'all can make fun of me/Germany soon enough, probably starting Monday.

And entered for Hobbit, cool giveaways.

I kinda want the US to win. No one in the US will care, and the rest of the world will be furious.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
about 7 or 8 more inc (giveaways, not games hah) , no megagivers so unclinch your buttholes. Drown your football sorrows with us

Yakkue

about 7 or 8 more inc (giveaways, not games hah) , no megagivers so unclinch your buttholes. Drown your football sorrows with us

That's a lot of giveaways, very generous of you!
Don't think I'll be able to stay up for them though, I only got 3 hours sleep last night. So good luck to everyone else!

Sub Zero

his body's cold as ice, but he's got a heart of gold
Actually I was planning to do a GTA V giveaway when it goes up for preorder, but from the look of it this may take some time to happen. I'm tempted to do a big giveaway right now. I had a really shitty day so this may brighten me up a bit

Which game would you guys prefer btw?
Witcher 3
Shadow of Mordor
Wolfenstein
Divinity Original Sin
Grid Autosport
Something else??

Rhaknar

by the way, this had a reason for being earlier, if you want to have some fun

2645907-summer.png

Witcher 3
Shadow of Mordor
Wolfenstein
Divinity Original Sin
Grid Autosport
Something else??

dark souls season 2 pass, since I keep fucking losing it >_>

Salsa

oh, wait, apparently 80 percent of what's in the deluxe edition of Splinter Cell is just early unlocks of stuff that you get later in the game

oh ubi

2449530-9619524911-i3Sac.gif

pahamrick

Actually I was planning to do a GTA V giveaway when it goes up for preorder, but from the looks of it this may take some time. I'm tempted to do a big giveaway right now. I had a really shitty day so this may brighten me up a bit

Witcher 3
Shadow of Mordor
Wolfenstein
Divinity Original Sin
Grid Autosport
Something else??

Damn, hope your day/night gets better. I say giveaway whatever you want (or what you think needs more sales).

Turfster

A prince and a gentleman, you are.

Actually I was planning to do a GTA V giveaway when it goes up for preorder, but from the look of it this may take some time to happen. I'm tempted to do a big giveaway right now. I had a really shitty day so this may brighten me up a bit

Witcher 3
Shadow of Mordor
Wolfenstein

And so are you.
Hope things get better for you.
*continues nursing his fucked up arm*

LMB9WWZ.jpg

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

t1cxE6r.gif
Batman Arkham Origins -- MB-3FD358E27BD66984

t1402793019z1.png

derExperte

Actually I was planning to do a GTA V giveaway when it goes up for preorder, but from the look of it this may take some time for this to happen. I'm tempted to do a big giveaway right now. I had a really shitty day so this may brighten me up a bit

Witcher 3
Shadow of Mordor
Wolfenstein
Divinity Original Sin
Grid Autosport
Something else??

My vote would got to Divinity, second place Wolf, the Grid.

Salsa

Witcher 3
Shadow of Mordor
Wolfenstein
Divinity Original Sin
Grid Autosport
Something else??

1) Wolf
2) Divinity
3) Mordor

Status
Not open for further replies.