• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | June 2014 - Enhanced Electronics Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

zkylon

zkylewd
Actually I was planning to do a GTA V giveaway when it goes up for preorder, but from the look of it this may take some time to happen. I'm tempted to do a big giveaway right now. I had a really shitty day so this may brighten me up a bit

Which game would you guys prefer btw?
Witcher 3
Shadow of Mordor
Wolfenstein
Divinity Original Sin
Grid Autosport
Something else??
wolfenstein would be nice since we can play it right now

divinity too

Ruruja

giphy.gif

Its fucking hot here, summer sucks

Games are cool tho, so here is the LEGO is fun to take to the beach Giveaway

More in 15... and what the fuck happened to Batman 2 jpg? :/

Please can you wait until after England vs Italy before you continue? Thanks.

Sajjaja

Actually I was planning to do a GTA V giveaway when it goes up for preorder, but from the look of it this may take some time to happen. I'm tempted to do a big giveaway right now. I had a really shitty day so this may brighten me up a bit

Witcher 3
Shadow of Mordor
Wolfenstein
Divinity Original Sin
Grid Autosport
Something else??

Mordor.

The_Monk

Witcher 3
Shadow of Mordor
Wolfenstein
Divinity Original Sin
Grid Autosport
Something else??

I'm sorry for your day. Let me (us) know if we can help.

As for the question, I would say GRID but I would be almost alone in that thought so it's okay!

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
school-of-sharks-shark-gifs.gif

Swimming is fun, but it can also be scary, look at those motherfuckers! So here's the Fuck Im Scared giveaway!

ModBot said:
Instructions for Rhaknar:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 4 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This is a free for all! You can enter for multiple games on the list below. Send an individual PM for each game you'd like to win.
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Condemned: Criminal Origins -- MB-C3EE3B4152540FD7 - Taken by FauX. 6 entrants total.
t1cxE6r.gif
Resident Evil 6 / Biohazard 6 -- MB-D0A9ACB8750509F9 - Taken by ChimpanzeeThat. 24 entrants total.
Outlast -- MB-0D522ED9D73089B1 - Taken by pupo. 16 entrants total.
t1cxE6r.gif
The Darkness II -- MB-33C38D04A2DBD7C9 - Taken by Enco. 9 entrants total.

t1402783419z1.png

more in 15...

edit: stump your new hot thing is fucking up my pretty giveaways >_<

its 15min raffles, just hop on the computer every 15 :p

by the way, this had a reason for being earlier, if you want to have some fun

2645907-summer.png

I'm bad recognizing games.

- Skullgirls
- Max Payne 3
- Rogue Legacy
- Jet Set Radio
- Resident Evil 6
- Spec Ops the Line
- Lego Marvel (or whatever is the name)
- Injustice
- Crusader Kings II
- Sonic All Star Racing Transformed

Casimir

Unconfirmed Member
ok someone with splinter cell can legit tell me if digital deluxe is worth it

I enjoyed the extra missions, but once you figure out the route they only take a few minutes. As opposed to the main missions which last from around 10-20 minutes.

The included weapons make the game easier, but with foresight you can adequately complete the missions without them.

Tl;dr:

Yes.

-Deimos

Witcher 3
Shadow of Mordor
Wolfenstein
Divinity Original Sin
Grid Autosport
Something else??

Mordor.

Witcher 3
Shadow of Mordor
Wolfenstein
Divinity Original Sin
Grid Autosport
Something else??

I'm voting Witcher or Divinity.

Thanks for LEGO Hobbit Rhaknar. Just started with LEGO Marvel and I'm looking forward to trying the other games in the series.

denx

Was gonna ask the same thing. Rhaknar pls.

Witcher 3
Shadow of Mordor
Wolfenstein
Divinity Original Sin
Grid Autosport
Something else??

*iknowthatfeelingbro* This week hasn't been so good for me either, but the WC has cheered me up somewhat.

1 - Wolf
2- Divinity
3 - Witcher

Sub Zero

his body's cold as ice, but he's got a heart of gold
Actually I'm gonna do a poll from strawpoll to not spam this thread

Options so far are:
Wolf
Mordor
Witcha
Grid
Divinity

Please recommend me some other games, I'll probably post the giveaway when Rhaknar is done with his

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Actually I'm gonna do a poll from strawpoll to not spam this thread

Options so far are:
Wolf
Mordor
Witcha
Grid
Divinity

Please recommend me some other games, I'll probably post the giveaway when Rhaknar is done with his

that wont be anytime soon I should warn you (also Dark Souls 2 season pass!)

Skyzard

Banned
I wish Witcher 3 was releasing sooner!

ok someone with splinter cell can legit tell me if digital deluxe is worth it

Is the game itself special in a significant enough way? Heard it was good but read a few complaints too - although I can only remember the uplay ones.

Seems quite cheap but I'm tempted to skip or wait for the summer sale (backlog).

Lovely giveaways as well guys, thanks for being kind and generous!

Witcher 3
Shadow of Mordor
Wolfenstein
Divinity Original Sin
Grid Autosport
Something else??

1. Witcher 3
2. Divinity
3. Mordor

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Sorry I haven't been as vocal as usual today, been answering questions on the AMA I'm doing.

I see some great giveaways going on in here. You guys rule.

Stumpokapow

listen to the mad man
I've been living under a rock and just realized the Steam sales are on the 19th wth.

It should buy us a little while in terms of the monthly thread problem. No need to worry about it even if it hits 20k before the 19th, and July should be a post-sale hangover month so hopefully the thread will slow a little bit. *gulps*

NR8NCEp.png

Modbot confirmed for good taste.

Girl's got expensive taste, those two are hot because they're above $29.49 on Steam right now ;)

Yakkue

I'm bad recognizing games.

- Skullgirls
- Max Payne 3
- Rogue Legacy
- Jet Set Radio
- Resident Evil 6
- Spec Ops the Line
- Lego Marvel (or whatever is the name)
- Injustice
- Crusader Kings II
- Sonic All Star Racing Transformed

I also see:
Condemned 2
Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Blacklist
XCOM: Enemy Unknown
Alpha Protocol
Borderlands 2
Bioshock Infinite: BaS (not sure)

neoemonk

I'm card idling all weekend while I do some work around the house. I'm lucky if I can get ten cents a card right now for most of my games. Is this normal or do my games with cards just suck?

I'm card idling all weekend while I do some work around the house. I'm lucky if I can get ten cents a card right now for most of my games. Is this normal or do my games with cards just suck?

Mostly normal. The only cards worth something are from super unknown games or have animu faces on them.

Casimir

Unconfirmed Member
It should buy us a little while in terms of the monthly thread problem. No need to worry about it even if it hits 20k before the 19th, and July should be a post-sale hangover month so hopefully the thread will slow a little bit. *gulps*

Girl's got expensive taste, those two are hot because they're above $29.49 on Steam right now ;)

If there is a discount, does Modbot use the base price or final purchasing price?

Rhaknar

jaws-shark.gif

He should have gotten a bigger boat! This is the Gory Giveaway

ModBot said:
Instructions for Rhaknar:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

I am giving away 4 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This is a free for all! You can enter for multiple games on the list below. Send an individual PM for each game you'd like to win.
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

t1cxE6r.gif
Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine -- MB-A5476B15F922755C - Taken by Cth. 8 entrants total.
State of Decay -- MB-3B48AAA88E727A15 - Taken by Kuroyume. 26 entrants total.
Chivalry: Medieval Warfare -- MB-9580D0EB459A550A - Taken by dot. 8 entrants total.
Shadow Warrior -- MB-AA481B6047971D23 - Taken by denx. 31 entrants total.

t1402784418z1.png

more in 15...

Pupo

school-of-sharks-shark-gifs.gif

Swimming is fun, but it can also be scary, look at those motherfuckers! So here's the Fuck Im Scared giveaway!

more in 15...

edit: stump your new hot thing is fucking up my pretty giveaways >_<

its 15min raffles, just hop on the computer every 15 :p

Thanks for Outlast, mate

Stumpokapow

listen to the mad man
Rhaknar, no idea why banners aren't appearing for the hot games. That's not intentional. I will try to debug later today or tomorrow. In the mean time I can't obviously see why it's happening.

If there is a discount, does Modbot use the base price or final purchasing price?

I legitimately have no idea. I don't even know if the code will work if the game is discounted on Steam. I haven't tested it much yet. My preference would be base price (otherwise everything is going to be HOT during the summer sale!)

pahamrick

Not much, but here's some goodies!
ModBot said:
I am giving away 13 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:

Company of Heroes 2 Soviet Skin Four Color Belorussian -- MB-68FA555856CEA1AC - Taken by Henry Swanson
ulgzbKC.png
Unmechanical Desura -- MB-76D07A18E77A95ED
EVE Online Rifter Ship Skin -- MB-0BCC8DAD05B325D9
ulgzbKC.png
Shufflepuck Cantina Deluxe Desura -- MB-A8F9B1826469FB39
Company of Heroes 2 German Commander Storm Doctrine -- MB-D094251E206515AA - Taken by Henry Swanson
EVE Online Trial Key -- MB-00EAA23438F86D12
Tiny and BIg in Grandpa's Leftovers -- MB-B702470F203D2B5A - Taken by EzioCroft
Total War Rome II Nomadic Tribes Culture Pack -- MB-3BED3F62D047E6D2 - Taken by EzioCroft
Company of Heroes 2 Soviet Commander Conscripts Support Tactics -- MB-C3EF2AA14EF489A2 - Taken by Henry Swanson
Company of Heroes 2 German Skin Four Color Disruptive Pattern -- MB-125ADAE43B2E4DF2 - Taken by Henry Swanson

Weird, must have screwed up pasting the keys in. Shouldn't have had dupes of some of them. Fixed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom