• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | June 2014 - Enhanced Electronics Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im 90 degrees straight, but hallaballa. Gabe is pleased.

chris-hemsworth-claire-mckinley-tom-hiddleston.jpg

Out of what! I must know.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Dear Mr. Rhaknar:
Are you millionaire or something? Are you a friend of Lord Gaben or work on Valve?

Too many game giveaways... Wow!

no, in fact I wasnt joking when I said Im 2 months behind at work lol. Own house helps at least, no rent.

Yo, Rhaknar - what's up with the mega-generosity?

Not that I'm complainin'.

someone wasnt around during the xmas sale I see

Thanks for Injustice, Rhaknar! I don't have any sexy ladies on this laptop, but here's some best Batgirl.
That's not Cassandra Cain
YWZi1wZ.jpg

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

t1cxE6r.gif
Batman Arkham Origins -- MB-3FD358E27BD66984

t1402793019z1.png

Salsa

guys tell me:

1) what games you want to go on sale
2) how much money is in your wallet

but do it by photoshopping the numbers and names of pictures of REAL TIGHT man butts

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
giphy.gif

Im out of themes so lets call this the Mickey and Guns Giveaway >_>

ModBot said:
Instructions for Rhaknar:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 4 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This is a free for all! You can enter for multiple games on the list below. Send an individual PM for each game you'd like to win.
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

t1cxE6r.gif
Grand Theft Auto IV: Complete Edition -- MB-EAB0780691939C5D - Taken by Daedalos42. 13 entrants total.
Borderlands 2 -- MB-D35438B62F46B8F4 - Taken by Gez. 23 entrants total.
Alpha Protocol -- MB-46F4A49C059A643F - Taken by Alduin. 9 entrants total.
Castle of Illusion -- MB-2DCFD3E363A3C4C8 - Taken by topyy. 25 entrants total.

t1402790020z1.png

last one in 15. Dem jpg fails :(

Salsa

1 gif is all I did. 1.

dont blame this on me :p

sometimes you need a reality check that this thread is filled with horny teenagers that obsess over celebrities and would trade their witcher 3 pre-orders for looking at a real tit

I still like you all tho, mostly

Skyzard

Banned
Thank you, ChimpanzeeThat, wanted to give Ampu-Tea a try but the name put me off originally. Recent post about what's actually involved makes it sound rather fun. Looking forward to giving it a try when I get home, cheers!

Well I'm using steam credit so I was hoping that I'd avoid that :/

Hmm does it add funds to your steam wallet? Not sure how that works sorry but that's what apparently triggered the issue when I tried to checkout normally (5p in wallet not matching current currency ha). I switched to pay by paypal and it let me buy it but I have to confirm I live here...

rtcn63

I prefer to think the Eight Doctor slipped after trying to step over a crack (in pavement, not time) while vacationing with his buddies Fitz and Trixie. Have you heard Fitz song?

I’ve travelled to the past, sweetheart,
And I’ve been to the future, too.
Once, a few hundred years from now,
I thought I’d ask after you.
An obvious formality
Because our love was oh so true.
Together for eternity.
That shows how little I knew.
I saw your file in black and white
Describing everything you’ll do.
And read you won’t wait for me.
I would have waited for you.