• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | June 2014 - Enhanced Electronics Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
So we're all supposed to sign up for Blacklist, right Salsa? ;)

can I sign up for Blacklist? I dont actually have it

*waits for 75% for himself, but not for giveaways lol

Salsa

I dont know how I feel about the "hot" icon.

like, is LA Noire hot? it's below $30 and goes on sale pretty often, been given away a lot of times etc

Blacklist feels hotter yet doesnt have the icon

stump you have disappointed the clan

giphy.gif

Surfing in the beach is cool, but these guys dont have time for the beach. They are too busy fighting CRIME! This is the Crimefighters Giveaway!

more in 15, I need food!
Crushed by these awesome giveaways.

Nzyme32

top-gun-volleyball-scene.gif

You know who hangs out at the beach? The bros. These bros would punch those sharks in the face. The Big B
r
o Giveaway!

halfway there, more in 15!

uplay? in the steam thread? really?

I dont even... what the fuck...

2532199-1321628363395.gif

Oh shit Rhaknar, thanks so much for Bully! Been planning on this for ages!

Quick giveaway. First come, first serve.

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Hero of the Kingdom -- MB-D4085AC4B913F44E - Taken by Shalashaska

As always, if there's a problem PM me.

fantomena

I caved in and bought Fire Emblem: Awakening digital. Couldn't wait anymore. It never goes on sale.

Sorry, Gabe.

Gabe, send some sale people over to Nintendo and make them learn how to do sales

Kyougar

I caved in and bought Fire Emblem: Awakening digital. Couldn't wait anymore. It never goes on sale.

Sorry, Gabe.

Gabe, send some sale people over to Nintendo and make them learn how to do sales

better to tell someone to port it to PC/STEAM, that would be easier than Nintendo doing a Sale.

Sorry, Gabe.

You've just proven Nintendo right in their approach never to do sales

EdmondD

You're the man Rhaknar. Thanks for Arkham Oranges. I wrote this game off since is was not made by Rocksteady but most seem to agree this is actually a damn good Batman game. I look forward to playing it.

FauX

Wow, what's going on with all this great giveaways?! Payday or something?

Thanks Steam GAF, you're indeed the master race.

rtcn63

I know Salsy is being sarcastic, but most of the stealth takes place in side missions (Deniable Ops more or less) and the later story ones.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Wow, what's going on with all this great giveaways?! Payday or something?

Thanks Steam GAF, you're indeed the master race.

nicolascageconfusedemotions.gif

Im 2 months behind at work, not even joking :D

now im depressed

Skyzard

Banned
You can disable that auto aim/fire mode in Blacklist, right? Seems like it would be too tempting.

I'm from UK but on holiday in USA atm. I can't seem to buy things from steam. If I sign in to the online store I get a never ending cycle of steam guard asking for a code. If I sign in the application it says to contact steam support if the currency is incorrect.

Anyone aware of a quick work-around?

--proxies may work I guess...was hoping to avoid

Rhaknar

giphy.gif

Cant have a summer beach giveaway without some ladies! These games have sexy ladies in them, so this is, of course, the Sexy Giveaway!

Im sorry :/ Actually, no. No, I am not sorry. Call Kotaku.

ModBot said:
Instructions for Rhaknar:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 4 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This is a free for all! You can enter for multiple games on the list below. Send an individual PM for each game you'd like to win.
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Tomb Raider GOTY Edition -- MB-BBFE1B7BA0A6877B - Taken by Kirosia. 21 entrants total.
Lara Croft and The Guardian of Light -- MB-D8EEC281CFCC77AD - Taken by pupo. 13 entrants total.
t1cxE6r.gif
Injustice: Gods Among Us - Ultimate Edition -- MB-D95188C944B72CC2 - Taken by Uzzy. 34 entrants total.
Skullgirls -- MB-BADBEA36A9710A40 - Taken by Santiako. 16 entrants total.

t1402787970z1.png

more in 15, almost done now

Salsa

They've limited the amount of people you can mark to two at a time, IIRC. This ain't Hitman-Birthday-Party shizzle.

that mechanic has a lot of untapped potential

i've said it before, but I think that in Conviction, it was great when for example you had to enter a room, and you'd have to go above it or some other place in order to mark them through a window or whatever, so when you actually breach the door you had everyone killed

I think this happens like, once in the campaign tho

in those "planning" ways it was fun and worked, too bad they didnt really used it beyond making the game easy mode

Have any of you played Ampu-Tea?

I picked it up in a bundle from somewhere (Bundle Stars i think) and it's actually pretty funny/frustrating.

It's basically just Surgeon Simulator but instead you're making a cup of tea. Furthest i've got is to get the cup off of the shelf and put a teabag in it. Trying to put hot water into the cup is impossible, i'm convinced of it.

Thezez

Banned
Have any of you played Ampu-Tea?

I picked it up in a bundle from somewhere (Bundle Stars i think) and it's actually pretty funny/frustrating.

It's basically just Surgeon Simulator but instead you're making a cup of tea. Furthest i've got is to get the cup off of the shelf and put a teabag in it. Trying to put hot water into the cup is impossible, i'm convinced of it.

That looks amazing, wishlisted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom