• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | June 2015 - Wait for the Steam Sale Thread You Bastards!

Status
Not open for further replies.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Sölf;168087185 said:
wEaX5JD.png

Even the file name of the image has "Ea" in it.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
D

Deleted member 98878

Unconfirmed Member
The EA conference was awful

Pretty sure poor, old Pele had no idea where he was.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
The Fall is (will be) a milestone discount. Buy it motherfuckers, its amazing

JaseC

Bah, I noticed that A Hat in Time was bumped in the registry and hoped it'd finally received a patch, but no such luck.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
thanks for crashing my browser Veggie, I do apreciate it

JaseC

I wanna play that game already D;

You don't. It's an actual beta, warts and all, not a "fake" beta like the ones large publishers launch three months before release. That being said, what little I've played of it is encouraging.

Chariot

Nope, they won't, I don't think they have added any new games on Steam after Origin began.

Star Wars looked great I would even dare to say there are no downgrades, but at the beginning of the trailer she mentioned Hoth was one of the largest maps in the game, and from what they showed the playable area looked terribly small, and they didn't even bothered showing any AT-ST action or how the AT-AT piloting works, I'm having serious doubts about this game.

I don't hate you.

EA hates Steam.

such is the way of things
No, the dream is collapsing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom