• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | June 2015 - Wait for the Steam Sale Thread You Bastards!

Status
Not open for further replies.
American Football time.
original.gif

S9eei.gif

Sch1sm

Steam is really aggravating me with this entire, "new device, trade lock for 7 days" thing. I've used this client on here for months, what do you mean it's a new device. I just want to craft a badge. :c

Biggest and best info so far.

SW Battlefront can be played solo !!!

Oh, I was hoping for this.

Jawmuncher

Battlefront, Yarnie, and Mirrors Edge look great. Need for speed does as well but I think it's still online only. They had good stuff to show, but the way the structured their conference was bad.

are the hyperdimension neptunia games fast during the combat parts?? usually i dont like turn based RPGs but ive played some that i enjoyed because they arent as slow as regular turn based RPGs ( eternal sonata when i had a xbox 360 )

dex3108

Remember that Twitch Twitter comment about YouTube entering streaming market? Guess who crashed during EA conference and who is still going XD

MadGear

I didn't expect to feel so underwhelmed by Battlefront. I mean it looks amazing, sounds amazing but I just don't feel any urge to play it because of how chaotic it looked. But then again, what they were showing hardly qualifies as a true gameplay representation so maybe I like it more once I see actual unstaged gameplay.

Uzzy

This is me talking about sports

The thing about Arsenal is, they always try to walk it in.

I'm a little surprised it's still called FIFA to be honest. I'd have guessed that even EA would look at FIFA's level of corruption and evil and go 'that's a bit much'

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
I didn't expect to feel so underwhelmed by Battlefront. I mean it looks amazing, sounds amazing but I just don't feel any urge to play it because of how chaotic it looked. But then again, what they were showing hardly qualifies as a true gameplay representation so maybe I like it more once I see actual unstaged gameplay.
It looked like Battlefield 4 dlc imo. Nothing impressive gameplay wise

Battlefront and Mirros Edge are tempting, but I don't know if they are worth Origin. Really hope they make it to steam.

Nope, they won't, I don't think they have added any new games on Steam after Origin began.

Star Wars looked great I would even dare to say there are no downgrades, but at the beginning of the trailer she mentioned Hoth was one of the largest maps in the game, and from what they showed the playable area looked terribly small, and they didn't even bothered showing any AT-ST action or how the AT-AT piloting works, I'm having serious doubts about this game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom