• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | June 2015 - Wait for the Steam Sale Thread You Bastards!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tizoc

sqr5D4R.jpg

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Angela Bassett was golden <3

56 yet looking 36. She should have played Storm on X-Men and not Halle Berry

Jazz573

I'm probably going to miss at least half an hour of Sony's conference. I have class, and I'm not going to be home till at least 9:30. ;(

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
youll get your daily animu crap soon enough dont worry

There has definitely been a shift towards general community blah-blah in recent weeks. I suppose it was inevitable, given all community threads fall into the trap of turning into, well, community threads, with the title offering little insight into the discussion at hand, but I don't really have much of an interest in participating in a Steam thread that's actually a general nonsense thread populated by people who happen to use Steam, so here's hoping the pendulum swings back the other way soon enough.

Salsa

There has definitely been a shift towards general community blah-blah in recent weeks. I suppose it was inevitable, given all community threads fall into the trap of turning into, well, community threads, with the title offering little insight into the discussion at hand, but I don't really have much of an interest in participating in a Steam thread that's actually a general nonsense thread populated by people who happen to use Steam, so here's hoping the pendulum swings back the other way soon enough.

eh it comes and goes and that fight was lost a long time ago anyway

as it is its a good way to get a condensed version of GAF that I actually care about and thats ussually what community threads are, yeah

its e3 though

Nabs

At least you know this will end after the Sony presser. I wish I could say the same about the usual garbage that fills this thread.

if either of those 3 announcements happen
the pendulum will be broken,shat on,thrown into orbit,and never seen again

I just wish it weren't an MP game. But what can you do.

yea I'm with you. not a fan of online only. I most likely won't buy the game anyway so I don't care really. maybe if it had an offline option with just a bunch of ai around instead of real players I'd be more inclined to buy it

BinaryPork2737

Unconfirmed Member

The Steam thread just covers all PC gaming since all of the other threads (outside of the monthly GOG threads) are dead. Ubisoft is releasing most of the games it's showing off on PC, so it's more related to this thread than some of the other events that will be discussed in this thread later tonight (Sony won't be releasing shit on PC and people will discuss it anyway).

Ozium

they are showing ass crud now so you should be happy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom