• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | June 2015 - Wait for the Steam Sale Thread You Bastards!

Status
Not open for further replies.

A Fish Aficionado

I am going to make it through this year if it kills me
It's the formal, informative, emotionless people who have a second, bloody murderous life.

Damn right I am scared of Jase!

tumblr_np8t22NMva1u53339o5_400.jpg

Turfster

Current unlocks:
  • Driver San Francisco
  • Dino D-Day (don't do it)
  • realMyst
  • The Fall (just do it)
  • République Remastered
  • Sony Movie Studio

Jawmuncher

I really wonder what this means for K&L. 2 sold well enough but just had bad reviews. Technically it shares the same universe as hitman.

CheesecakeRecipe

Stormy Grey
Still waiting on Kane and lynch closure

Kane & Lynch 2: Dog Days was actually a fever dream, caused by the two of them ingesting shit food while they were in Cuba. In actuality, they never made it back to the US, but rather drifted off course. After the events of Dog Days, the two of them came to in a labyrinthine Aztec temple.

g1gThMc.jpg

Guardian of Light is my headcanon ending for those unlovable bastards.

"Shit. Fuck."

Jawmuncher

I'd absolutely love a third one( loved both games) but I don't think we will a sequel :(
Same if they can't give us a game I hope they can give us closure.
Kane & Lynch 2: Dog Days was actually a fever dream, caused by the two of them ingesting shit food while they were in Cuba. In actuality, they never made it back to the US, but rather drifted off course. After the events of Dog Days, the two of them came to in a labyrinthine Aztec temple.

g1gThMc.jpg

Guardian of Light is my headcanon ending for those unlovable bastards.

"Shit. Fuck."

I might totally at some point quote this as a thread basis for head cannon endings. I love it.

Dsyndrome

Howdy. Looks like I missed a broken meta-game and some unexpected shit with backward compatibility while gone in Europe. Glad to not miss all of E3 or the Steam sale.

For the record, security between international flights fucking sucks in Amsterdam, never seen it that bad anywhere, abroad or US.

oh man i also forgot that cod is going on sony now. damn, i thought we was finally free from the 10 minute cod demo. i know how it plays and so does everyone else, please don't waste time on that crap.

oh man i also forgot that cod is going on sony now. damn, i thought we was finally free from the 10 minute cod demo. i know how it plays and so does everyone else, please don't waste time on that crap.
I have a drinking game idea: Take a shot for every time they say the word "new" during the CoD segment.

Maniac

Banned
Shame on you guys. Tons of activity in the thread, and only a quarter, at best, is even related to fucking PC. Ya'll suck.
My best friend is more excited for Doom than Dishonored 2. He said and I quote. "I don't really care about Dishonored"

I really want to disowned him now.
The first Dishonored game is kind of an abomination of game design though... Even if it's a decent game, it just wants to be an openworld game in every inch of its design, yet isn't.

It's a middling game at best.

Shadownet

Banned
Shame on you guys. Tons of activity in the thread, and only a quarter, at best, is even related to fucking PC. Ya'll suck.
The first Dishonored game is kind of an abomination of game design though... Even if it's a decent game, it just wants to be an openworld game in every inch of its design, yet isn't.

It's a middling game at best.
Don't you have a pacifier to suck on or something?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom