• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | March 2015 - Have you seen MRORANGE?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deques

With Pillars of Eternity out tomorrow (I hope to grab this with a 75% off soon, since it's published by Paradox), the only one remaining I'm waiting for is Numenera. Planescape is my favourite rpg on PC, if they did it right, Numenera can be a masterpiece.

Will the backers receive the keys soon? I haven't gotten anything yet

With Pillars of Eternity out tomorrow (I hope to grab this with a 75% off soon, since it's published by Paradox), the only one remaining I'm waiting for is Numenera. Planescape is my favourite rpg on PC, if they did it right, Numenera can be a masterpiece.

It's out tomorrow?
Isn't it going to be released on the 26th?

derExperte

lmao. That is kind of sad actually smh.

That's why I very rarely say 'never' instead of 'when it hits 15 bucks'.

Backers can buy additional keys for 20-25$ btw. No need to pay full price on Steam or wait for discounts.

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
This is a scheduled automated repost on behalf of Delusibeta, who is running this raffle.

ModBot said:
I am giving away 4 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Delusibeta, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This is a free for all! You can enter for multiple games on the list below. Send an individual PM for each game you'd like to win.
- If you won a game from ModBot in the last day, you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 24 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Just Cause 2 -- MB-731076D4412BF8D4 - Taken by fenners. 13 entrants total.
Celebrating five years of blowing shit up
Thomas Was Alone -- MB-4F784D666B6727B3 - Taken by HBP. 4 entrants total.
Bit.Trip Runner 2: Future Legend of Rhythm Alien -- MB-6CBD9DA8C451F854 - Taken by xGreg. 4 entrants total.
Vanguard Princess -- MB-2DD29E729D793B9F - Taken by Boss Doggie. 1 entrants total.

t1427229409z1.png

Arthea

That indiegala anniversary Monday bundle is a thing of legends, it truly is. Not only I got a game from my wishlist with it
Sword of Asumi
, it is priced nicely for such a great bundle. That's how you do anniversaries, thanks indiegala!

yuraya

That's why I very rarely say 'never' instead of 'when it hits 15 bucks'.

Its crazy how they are charging $120 for it upfront. I never knew it was that high lol. I thought it was $60 and $70. But $120...wuut? No amount of battlepacks or multiplayer maps should ever make a game worth that much. I find it funny that people have so much hopes for battlefront and assume EA won't tamper with those games as well. People should really lower their hype levels.

dex3108

So remember that PayDay 2 complete edition? Guess what soon it won't be complete anymore XD

Heisters!

We've seen many of your comments already. At OVERKILL, we are still celebrating. If you've been trying to steal cars in the Car Shop Heist or have been avenging Hoxton all day, this might be news for you. Let me get you in the loop:

We are going to support PAYDAY 2 for two more years!

Yes! We are very excited about this. We love working on PAYDAY 2 and look forward taking care of our game for two more years, making new free updates, paid DLC's and awesome campaigns together with the community. This is possible because we signed a new deal together with our publishing partner 505 games. Thanks to them, we can continue focusing on making PAYDAY 2 better and better.

On behalf of the rest of the crew, thank you everyone for your support through the years! We wouldn't be where we are without you guys! We will honor your support by continue supporting PAYDAY 2 for two more years.

Alright! We have a lot in store for the rest of the year and have no time to rest.

Let's do this!

Almir
OVERKILL - a Starbreeze Studio.

http://steamcommunity.com/games/218620/announcements/detail/177104512148683250

zkylon

zkylewd
psycho-pass is interesting, i like the sort of sci-fi police procedural thing it has going on for it, but i wish it was less violent

lately i've found myself specially sensitive to violent content for some reason

weird

So remember that PayDay 2 complete edition? Guess what it won't be complete anymore soon XD

that's cool

it's one of the things i found myself enjoying so much about league of legends, the constant updating and improving is just such an addictive positive force that compels you to go back

payday didn't have the same result for me probably because none of my friends play it but it's one of the parts i enjoy the most out of f2p games, that feeling of constantly getting new stuff. payday 2 may not technically be f2p but the way it's handled, it might as well

yea like if that was the only thing but since i get constant alarms from my twitter i'm kind of afraid someone might be trying to hack it or whatever internet bad guys do

Uzzy

I'd say EA knew the "backlash" from BF4 would largely blow over and fans would end up buying the game sooner rather than later. I mean, it wasn't hard to find a few examples just here on GAF of people who'd at least pledged not to buy in early only to post impressions in the Hardline OT:

That may be the most depressing thing in gaming that I've seen for a while. Goddamn it.

Still not convinced at all by Numenera. If Chris Avellone was involved from the very start as lead designer/writer, I'd be more excited, but from what I know he's only writing one character and doing some overview? The lack of the Planescape setting and rtwp also annoy me.

I hope it'll be good, but I doubt it'll be close to Torment good.

So remember that PayDay 2 complete edition? Guess what soon it won't be complete anymore XD

And that cheers me up. I've played a fair bit of PayDay 2 with some friends, so more of that is welcome. Especially as it's my friends who buy all the heists, so I don't have to get much DLC!

PARANO1A

Free stuff. I tried to re-gift two keys I took by accident (already in library ... sorry :( ) but mobdbot says no. I need to learn to modbot better.

ModBot said:
Instructions for PARANO1A:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 3 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (PARANO1A, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Crimzon Clover WORLD IGNITION Deluxe Edition -- MB-E269AD34D0CA710D - Taken by A Fish Aficionado

Is the game big in Russia? Most pub games I have played are only with Russian players >.<

And why is everyone getting Caster? Is it good?

Well for one, it's 14 cents. And since it has cards, you'll get some of that money back or if you're lucky, get a foil and make a profit.

zkylon

zkylewd
Still not convinced at all by Numenera. If Chris Avellone was involved from the very start as lead designer/writer, I'd be more excited, but from what I know he's only writing one character and doing some overview? The lack of the Planescape setting and rtwp also annoy me.

I hope it'll be good, but I doubt it'll be close to Torment good.
for some reason even if i day 1 backed it and everything i can't really find myself excited for numenera

i read every eternity ks update and watch every video and read interviews and whatever, and i never played baldurs gate or have much fondness for icewind dale, and planescape is actually one of my favorites ever, but i dunno what's about numenera that just doesn't interest me or gets my hyped up, even tho the whole crisis stuff and the legacy stuff and all that sounds great

it's really weird

That may be the most depressing thing in gaming that I've seen for a while. Goddamn it.
saoirse with the shaming lol

milena87

The only disappointment so far regarding Numenera is the decision to go with turn based combat, instead of real time with pause. But I guess InXile was more confident with it, considering their work on Wasteland 2.

InXile and Obsidian have been working together for a few years, they share assets in Unity and they share their writers. I can't believe that a team with people who wrote for, among others, Planescape Torment, Vampire Bloodlines and Masked of the Betrayer can create a bad game.

I just can't.

D

Deleted member 125677

Unconfirmed Member
Has Zeliard begun posting amazon links to cheap PS4s and Bloodborne yet?

Arthea

At 14c the quality of the game doesn't matter. ;)

actually... it's not bad idea for a game, all this casting to get around, in Caster I mean, it just the game looks really bad, not sure how it plays, I plan to try it at some point tho.

edited: I don't know why, I can't believe in Numenera, partly because I think PT was OK being one of the kind.

dex3108

I must say i really like how EA/Bioware announced DA:I DLC day before release :D But i really hate that is timed exclusive for X1/PC.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom