• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | September II 2014 - Ride the Lightning

Status
Not open for further replies.

iosefe

... I can't load the Ride to Hell: Retribution Steam page. Did it get removed from the store?

Here's where the app page should be:
http://store.steampowered.com/app/209340/

SteamDB:
7Ah1LA8.png

the nightmare is over

Stallion Free

Cock Encumbered
Man the collectable related glitch in DLC4 of Dead Rising 3 is really depressing. I somehow missed a survivor or two to rescue as well and I'm not quite sure how.

that tech wont exist for a few years i think

Maybe that is how the game ends? Snake invents nanomachines, they fix the dog's eye and make Quiet some clothes.

Music plays, credits roll.

Would fit in nicely as the seventh scene of the ending before the remaining six.

Shadownet

Banned
Is it noticeably better with the new drivers?

The crashing issue? I played for like over an hour. It ran without a problem. But it just doesn't look pretty. I mean I'm pretty sure CS:GO on max setting look better.
exaggerating
Well actually I'm pretty sure Witcher 2 and the mods I have on near max setting look better than DR 3.

I'm on mobile right now so my search options are limited, but whoever came up with Lightning Crashes: I love you.

has anyone made any placenta jokes yet?

Shadownet

Banned
Anyone want copies of Gun Monkeys? I got 2 that has been sitting in my inventory for like... ever.

I would give it to iosefe, but I'm sure he got hundreds already.

Vibranium

Banned
Dragonball Z Xenoverse on steam?!

what a nice surprise

what do you have against eyepatches bruh?

maybe it just doesn't want to show it's rinnegan

Apparently DD gets his eye injured trying to protect his mum, I like the eyepatch (but I love MGS for its craziness). The Japanese do have a thing for wolves it seems...

An unlockable Quiet outfit for DD or Big Boss would be the ultimate way of Kojima taking the piss out of his detractors haha.

agniswarm

Banned
ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 5 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This is a garbage dump. No other rules apply, you may claim as many as you want (there are no limits or throttles), and keys you win won't be counted as wins for your record. Do not SELL these keys for a profit.

Eve Online Industrialist Addon -- MB-39D66D161F71F24C
Eve Online Skirmisher Addon -- MB-9A2E9AA073DEF4CF
Eve Online Explorer Addon -- MB-9F5437BC544D495B
Eve Online -- MB-0D27549E9943B73E
Eve Online Colonist Addon -- MB-A5C46755C13B6834

agniswarm

Banned
ModBot said:
I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (agniswarm, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Gun Monkeys -- MB-E4C3EF237B6A9D34
Canyon Capers -- MB-4CE2098078034AB6 - Taken by Abomination

xBladeM6x

The crashing issue? I played for like over an hour. It ran without a problem. But it just doesn't look pretty. I mean I'm pretty sure CS:GO on max setting look better.
exaggerating
Well actually I'm pretty sure Witcher 2 and the mods I have on near max setting look better than DR 3.

I meant performance and stability. Like, if the game seems to be less GPU intense. :p

agniswarm

Banned
ModBot said:
I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

GMG 23% voucher (multi use) -- MB-E152F9DC8B16A225 - Taken by Tizoc. 1 entrants total.
GMG 23% voucher (single use) -- MB-D818409FB7BAB217 - Taken by Coldsun. 1 entrants total.

t1411190132z1.png

The 23% multi use loyalty voucher which can be used till 4pm UTC on Monday 30th September.

Skyzard

Banned
I've been using a ps3 eye camera and a trackclipIR for headtracking on the cheap.

Just found a mod for all kinds of amazing camera control in Sleeping Dogs!

Uploaded a youtube video testing out the head tracking and custom camera in Sleeping Dogs:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9lwx9lm2Sq0

Download Sleeping dog camera and trackir files here

Recent quote of my experience setting up the free head tracking:

I got my Track IR Pro clip yesterday and spent the day testing things out.

Don't bother with freetrack (not supported by devs for a few years now, causes game crashing and has less functionality than the alternatives (although it has a cool skull thing that shows your head movements when you're setting it up)). Get FacetracknoIR instead and select the point tracking module (which is IR) and it works fantastically. --- There is an option to use Webcam only to track your face - it works better than I thought but I didn't spend long with it.

PS2 eyetoy works decently without modifications - at night or a dark set up perhaps.
PS3 eye (watch out, there are 2 versions and SLEH-00201 is the one needed to be able to remove the built in IR filter) works even better and is set it to 75fps at the same resolution (vs 30 on ps2 eyetoy) - no issues with daylight IR interference - I used floppydisc material to block normal light.

It's fucking sweet for flying games and great for racing games. Been meaning to get into ARMA 3, might get around to it now.

Takes a little while to remember not to look around so much when going fast (you'll crash in SC) but otherwise, so good, not much adjustment at all.
When racing I set deadzones so I can move my head some more while still being able to judge speed well. Can adjust the curves pretty easily, disable axis etc Very nice.

Space games, it's a must. Look around while still being in control, understand the situation you are in, or where you should go - much better.

£3 for the Sony eye (ps3) from C-E-X
£35 for the trackir pro clip, got mine from ebay - you can make your own IR source to wear if you prefer.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Hello Jason,

I am glad that the issue is resolved. We've now reenabled your Arma X subscription.

Please let us know if you encounter any further difficulty - we will be happy to assist you.

arma222oorr.jpg

missioncaccomplishedf3oqv.gif

I'm just so sad that Lego games doesn't have online co-op yet. So much wasted potentials.

Yeah, WB needs to start applying some pressure on Tt about that.

Ezalc

Damn new thread already at 14 pages.

Anyway, all these racing games reminds me of the thread about a psn flash sale. I tried to find it but it was deleted? Anybody know what happened?

Oh wow, so FF XIII is really happening! Never played it as I was turned off by the quality of the 360 port and generally so-so reviews. Would check it out for that Nuuvem price though...

Tizoc

that tech wont exist for a few years i think

Then how do you explain Quiet appearing out of nowhere? 80s era Nanomachines son.

kojima as a story/character designer/writer is basically what would happen if you gave an Otaku a bunch of paint and said he could do anything he wanted to with his bedroom.

More like an Otaku with dreams of being a film director.

Fixed :V
You're still gonna buy the game though.

Speaking of Lego...

Looks like Bionicle is getting a reboot. I stopped keeping up with Lego a while back, but Bionicle was definitely one of my favorite themes. I only played a couple of the video games, but I remember enjoying them, I'd totally be down for some more. The characters, the mechanics, the story... There's some potential there for some great games.

Shadownet

Banned
Speaking of Lego...

Looks like Bionicle is getting a reboot. I stopped keeping up with Lego a while back, but Bionicle was definitely one of my favorite themes. I only played a couple of the video games, but I remember enjoying them, I'd totally be down for some more. The characters, the mechanics, the story... There's some potential there for some great games.

I've seen like 2 Bionicle movies. I thought the lore and the universe was pretty awesome as a kid. I wouldnt mind a co-op adventure game based on it. Where you can upgrade and customize your guardian.

This was pretty badass when I was 13.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
I've seen like 2 Bionicle movies. I thought the lore and the universe was pretty awesome as a kid. I wouldnt mind a co-op adventure game based on it. Where you can upgrade and customize your guardian.

This was pretty badass when I was 13.

I feel really, really old now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom