• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sale 2013 - Make sure you take the time to thank Gabenbot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
God damn, because the market is bugged no new listing of cards are showing up, but someone is buying the listed summer cards for $5-$10+.

Tymerend

Has a flash sale ever, ever been cheaper than a daily deal or a community choice? As far as I can personally remember, the games always go to the same price regardless of the type of deal it is.

Grid 2 is tempting at 29, but it's always tough to drop that much on the first day right off the bat.

Also, everyone should be voting for Far Cry 3 if it wasn't already obvious.

dorkimoe

Several people on the other thread asking about defiance. WAIT on this, it is a candidate for the votes on the Community's Choice and will be even cheaper if it wins.

i cant see it winning. But i really want to try this game :(

also we have decided VOTE DISHONORED!

GAMERG0D

My body is ready

ibrGt7vhfRMeqW.gif
I read this in his voice :lol

Pachael

Sold off all my extra mystery cards after the first craft as well as all my other cards, them cards jumped in price quickly - mostly broke even made a few Gabens given that some cards had to be bought to complete sets etc earlier, but at least I got a whole buncha XP. Now for the sales proper ;)

KScorp

ModBot is still dead. (Sorry for continuously posting this but I'm not sure if anyone who can fix it knows yet or not.) Although I only sent one message so far, I don't want to send more so I don't get flooded with messages later.

As for the sale, nothing for me yet. It feels like they get worse year after year, but that's probably because I have so many games already...

graywolf323

does anyone know if the Toki Tori 2 10% off coupons from the Humble Bundle Weekly will stack with the daily deal price?

edit: got a response from the dev - "Yes it will! Only one coupon per purchase though."

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Has a flash sale ever, ever been cheaper than a daily deal or a community choice? As far as I can personally remember, the games always go to the same price regardless of the type of deal it is.
Dailies, Flash Sales and Community's Choice are all the same when it comes to discounts. Outside of mistakes, there's never been a case where one contained a better deal than the other.

I need to save my money for SMTIV...I need to save my money for SMTIV...I need to save my money for SMTIV...I need to save my money for SMTIV...AHHHHH!!!!!

ChapaNDJ

Banned
Pretty weak deals, i already have most of them, and some others are barely discounted.
Moving on to day 2, nothing to do here today.

Angry Fork

Didn't realize Infinite was the daily deal in the last thread, thanks gaf for letting me know about the green man gaming deal, gonna go for that one.

Hopefully people vote for Dishonored in the poll.

kswiston

Salsa, you should add that Community Choice sales and Flash sales almost always have the same price point as Daily sales (minus pricing errors). If a game shows up in one of those categories, it is safe to buy.

Xanathus

Not even gonna bother with the crappy Summer Sale Badge meta-game, rewards are demeaning. On the other hand it might be profitable to sell those cards to rubes...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom