• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sale 2013 - Make sure you take the time to thank Gabenbot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did ubisoft take trackmania 2 back off steam?
Stadium was 33 percent off the first day the steam sale started, then the day after it was back at full price, and now it's simply gone?

edit: seems it's just the steam search function being useless and shit.

Torraz

Oh, there are RPG maker 4-packs.

Is anyone interested? I'm from the EU, so i'd probably make a suboptimal host due to pricing...

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Is M&MH: Shades of Darkness being 50% off a result of the deeper discount not having kicked in or has it always been half off?

Witcher 2 is tempting at $5, but the first Witcher didn't click with me at all, especially the combat. I know it got lots of praise, but how much of an improvement is it over the original?

Acorn

These deals can suck my balls.

C'mon Steam, BL2 AGAIN? FFS.

BL is always on sale. It always wins community votes too.

Its a plague on steam sales, if they had another vote for it just now even with it being on sale with no extra discount, it would still win. Borderlands always wins.

koolaroo

I hope fallout actually goes on sale this time. I won't pay 12 dollars because then I will be left with a weird number. All they have to do is make it 10 dollars.

liezryou

Dammit.. i just bought kinetic void for 10$ on the sale like 2 weeks ago. Why are they so steeply discounting their game that is still in ALPHA? I'm guessing they are having terrible sale issues.

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
Tomb Raider was on my wishlist - BOUGHT

I'm playing through Witcher 2 currently and now with CARDZ - YEEEEAAHHHH

Tomodachi

3.72 for all six of the classic Tomb Raider games. Sweeeeet!

Also RE6... I'm torn. And Age of Empires II HD, does it still have a four pack? What's its US price? Anyone interested in hosting it?

Tomb Raider for $12 is pretty fucking good, but I think I have to pass this sale as it would eat up most of my remaining budget.

Witcher 2 is finally a get though at that price. Don't see it ever being lower.

Eh, nothing for me right now. I keep hoping Steam will add trading cards to games I already own, but so far, with the exception of The Walking Dead, they haven't.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom