• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sale 2013 - Make sure you take the time to thank Gabenbot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Liamario

Banned
Anyone else noticed that DMC is no longer on the steam store.

EDIT- Apparently it's back. Was not there earlier. Just the DLC

Bucca

Fools are always so certain of themselves, but wiser men so full of doubts.
These deals can suck my balls.

C'mon Steam, BL2 AGAIN? FFS.

Bsigg12

Well the dailies today are underwhelming. I already have everything there I would want. Here's hoping for some good flash deals

Ryaaan14

Banned
NO! I just paid like $14 and some change for Tomb Raider the other day.. If i just waited i could of saved $2 which could of gotten me another game.

dean-what-have-i-done.gif

iQUuqIEuipOTf.gif

Raide

Grabbed Just Cause 2 for a bargain 1.99. Now to wait for the MP patch to finally appear.

Also grabbed Saints Row 3 and having a blast playing co-op.

Steam needs more co-op games on Sale. I so hope Iron Brigade appears on it.

badbrains

So can someone explain to me how I can get cards? I just leave the game idle and after x amount of time I'll get a notification saying I received a card, then i can sell these in the marketplace for steam wallet funds? Where can I find the list of games that I can idle/play for cards, and do I have to be In game or can I just be in the start menu?

If you don't have issues wih games outside Steam, I would recommend buying The Witcher (1 and 2) from GOG. Tons of extra content.

But yeah... steam thread. Good deal anyway.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
ALL of the Tomb Raiders are just $17.50

hell of a deal.

EDIT:
Individual classic Tomb Raiders are 91% off. Possible price mistake.

Nabbed all the classic tomb raiders. Definitely a price mistake.

Crayons

Banned
I guess nothing for me now. Already own Tomb Raider, Borderlands, and The Witcher 2.

I'd pick of AoE2 if it was cheaper. Same with RPG Maker.

chronomac

Which of the Tomb Raider games still hold up? Legend, Anniversary and Underworld look tempting. My laptop probably can't run the new one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom