• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2012 Thread 2: No One I Know Voted for Nixon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Martian

Since you guys seem to enjoy puzzles, i have another one for you. Just quote me with the decrypted message and you will get a free game of your choise for 10€ or less.

It's a bit trickier than just to convert it to ascii, but it shouldn't be to hard to figure it out.

And try to be quick about it, i leave for gothenburg early tomorrow morning and don't know if i'll be able to check up on GAF after that.

Does it involve post numbers? I checked upon the post number in this thread, but did not find anything out of the ordinary

The_Monk

Since you guys seem to enjoy puzzles, i have another one for you. Just quote me with the decrypted message and you will get a free game of your choise for 10€ or less.

It's a bit trickier than just to convert it to ascii, but it shouldn't be to hard to figure it out.

And try to be quick about it, i leave for gothenburg early tomorrow morning and don't know if i'll be able to check up on GAF after that.

Be sure to drink your Ovaltine.

Is it? :D

EgIDL.png

qELfa.png

Just pretend you have these.

wazoo

i am very tempted by the star wars pack, looks like a very big rebate. is there anything i should know about those games ?

Theonik

Where is the flag supposed to be? I voted on every vote save for 1 so I should have voted every day. No badge though and Can't find the flag either. What gives?!

Exuro

Where is the flag supposed to be? I voted on every vote save for 1 so I should have voted every day. No badge though and Can't find the flag either. What gives?!
Under the vote I think it shows you your current badge. A lot of people have the treehouse with flag sticking out, but in the profile page it still lists the previous badge without the vote everyday achievement ticked.

Theonik

Under the vote I think it shows you your current badge. A lot of people have the treehouse with flag sticking out, but in the profile page it still lists the previous badge without the vote everyday achievement ticked.
I have had the house for days now there. I don't think that's it?
Edit: Oh OK, I thought the last vote was going to be the next one after the next set of dailies, hits. Was confused by people posting in here. Crisis averted.

ImRight

It was $9 when it was a Daily Deal before, so I'm waiting to see what the last day brings.

Ohhh Ok u waiting to see if it gets a flash/daily Community still?

i thought u ere gonna buy full price 4 pack :D well yeah Im in FOR SURE if it gets a Deal and is $10

i was even considering it at $18/$19 lol, its just in AUS its still like $25 on sale :-/

Bradach

Damn, just after I voted for mirrors edge I realised that if I'd have waited until after 6pm I'd probably have gotten the badge :(

I'll have to wait for the next vote

gabbo

Ohhh Ok u waiting to see if it gets a flash/daily Community still?

i thought u ere gonna buy full price 4 pack :D well yeah Im in FOR SURE if it gets a Deal and is $10

i was even considering it at $18/$19 lol, its just in AUS its still like $25 on sale :-/

It's still $25 here in Canada too. 20 for the four pack, but yeah, gonna wait and see.

Danj

So is GalCiv II extremely difficult to get into?

Not especially, the tutorial videos are pretty helpful. They suggest to start your first game on a Tiny map with only 3 other civs, seems to work out pretty well.

Does anyone know if there's a way to turn Dread Lords off btw? Because they just showed up after a couple of hours with uber powerful ships and destroyed everything.

Tomat

Wanna hear a good joke? Waste your time helping me! LOL!
Nice try, but no.

No relation to post nubers, all you need to solve it is the message.

As a Comp Sci student I feel I should be getting this easy. God damn.

I'm almost at the point where I don't even care if I win, I just want to know how to solve it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom