• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2012 Thread 2: No One I Know Voted for Nixon

Status
Not open for further replies.

dani_dc

Is it just me or did yesterdays deals not last more than 24 hours? i don't see any of yesterdays deals still running now. I was looking at the Dungeon defenders 4 pack, thought I had more time :S

That's because it's been nearly 48 hours since that particular deal started, they last 36 hours.

RoadHazard

Gold Member
We don't know. In the past, before badges for those events were added sales had some sort of reward attached to their highest tier like the Valve Complete pack for the golden potato, hats for the treasure hunt, the coupon thing on the holiday sale etc. This time though they went on a much less effort required route with the tasks so everything goes.
At any rate they look cool and my OCD won't allow me not to get them all.

It would be nice if we actually get a little something for the summer sale badge when the sale is over.

The worst thing is that I'm not 100% sure I've actually voted every day. I might have missed one.

iNvid02

just cause 2 - best spiderman game since spiderman 2

it needs your vote

ipgwAUJCT7tDw.gif

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
Ugh I held back and didn't buy Civ 5 yesterday because I wasn't sure if I rig would run it well. But I went and downloaded the demo anyways to see. Then I got busy and didn't try the demo until the sale was over. :( The game runs perfectly on my PC. So sad.

Any chance some of the sales come back on at the end for a blitz or something? I really want Civ 5 now.

Minion101

Banned
Ugh I held back and didn't buy Civ 5 yesterday because I wasn't sure if I rig would run it well. But I went and downloaded the demo anyways to see. Then I got busy and didn't try the demo until the sale was over. :( The game runs perfectly on my PC. So sad.

Any chance some of the sales come back on at the end for a blitz or something? I really want Civ 5 now.
There's always Christmas if we don't see it again

Beat the first boss on Ys:Oath. I was trying on a K/M. Fuck, switch to an old gamepad I had for years. Have to be on point or your dead. Easily died more than 30 times on him. Felt like a boss afterwards. Really regretting playing on hard now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom