• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2012 Thread: we still like you Tony

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mairu

Anyone have any opinions on the Worms Reloaded flash sale? They have a 4-pack, but they also have a "GOTY" edition with some DLC. I'd appreciate some opinions on whether the game is worth buying and if I should get the GOTY edition. I haven't played a Worms game in forever.

Hmm. Not really anything catching my eye that I don't already own. I might pick up that Tribes starter pack for the gold. Looks like I might be holding on to more of this $50 in my Steam wallet than I originally thought.

How is Payday? I might pick that up finally.

I'm down for a SSF4 4pack as well, if anyone has made one, let me know!

So far, if the above doesn't happen for me:
SR: 3 Complete pack.
SSF4 AE
$25 Dota 2 items.

Def Jukie

I will host a SSF4 pack if anyone is interested. I won't be able to send out the gifts until I get home from work in about six hours. If this works for you let me know. I'll pick it up through my phone and send out the gifts when I get home on my PC. Looking at $7.50 each through paypal.

Benedict

Bought Wrath of The Lamb yesterday. Didn't think it could go down any more.
Have lost a fortune because of this
LLShC.gif
LLShC.gif
LLShC.gif

ASilva

Neo Member
Anyone up for a Worms 4-Pack? I can host it (in EU).

It's a bit cheaper here, the 4-pack is 12,73€, so it would be about 3,18€ each copy, which is about 3,9$

jph139

Buy the game now at that price. Get the gamepad at your leisure...

I would, but don't plan to over the next month or two (I mean, I WILL be buying a bunch of games) and if it ends up cheaper for the Fall or Winter Sales before I even start it I'll be kicking myself for sure.

Did the issues From Dust had at launch ever get worked out? I recall there being a locked framerate, bad DRM, and terrible mouse and keyboard controls.

chaosblade

Unconfirmed Member
Anno appears to be priced wrong?

It's $25 for just the game (50% off) or $25 for the game AND the DLC (66% off).

One of those will probably change.

mrgone

So how does buying the Tribes starter pack through Steam work if you've got an account already set up outside of Steam? Do you have to install the Steam version and link the accounts somehow to do so?

blazeuk

Was hoping for more of a discount on Anno 2070, was interested in it but not tempted enough to pay £15 when theres still so long left in the sales. Managed to pick up Space Marine the other day for £2 aswell. Think I can probably hold out spending anything on the daily deals today.

DirtRiver

Saints Row 3
Trine 2
From Dust
Dark Messiah of Might and Magic

Not interest in much more, just a few indies that I might bite if they go down lower (Toy Soldiers I'm looking at you)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom