• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2014 |OT3| Sale over, new thread tonight/tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Am I correct in assuming that you can only enter for one game since this is not a free for all?

Or is it possible to enter for a couple of those games... all of them are so good..

Last giveaway sequence initiated

omgwtf.gif

rtcn63

All the Bad Rats hype from the past week has been leading up this moment. We've altered the perception of the game, what it means as pertaining to the world of high-end Steam titles. It is no longer a joke, an ongoing farce, but a valid choice among the other four options in the giveaway. My body... it is ready.

BruteUA

5 or so hours into Wolfenstein and it was most certainly worth all the hoops I had to jump through just to play it. I recommend if you are a fan of FPS' that you pick it up, best shooter I have played in a long while.

I had to accept the fact that I won't be able to buy Wolf this time, and will have to wait for the next sale. What a great comment for me to read as my wait begins.

*cries*

nah i'm playing it at 1080p just windowed mode still has black bars around it even at 1080p

Have you seen my post above yours? :eek:

No tray icons sounds good.

DS4Tool 1.2.2 supports touchpad though. Great for games with only partial controller support.

Oh yeah as far as I know DS4Tool is a fork of the drivers I linked by a different developer. Does it support DS3 gamepads too side by side with a DS4? If so I might switch :D

DJ_Lae

I've purchased a lot less stuff than in past sales, partly due to restraint (as I know I already have way too many games to play) and partly due to owning too many, as a lot of the great deals I already own.

It's a sad moment clicking on a game thinking "Hey that looks neat," only to come face to be face with a green bar saying I already own it.

Saiyan-Rox

Have you seen my post above yours? :eek:

Oh yeah as far as I know DS4Tool is a fork of the drivers I linked by a different developer. Does it support DS3 gamepads too side by side with a DS4? If so I might switch :D

i did yeah sorry windowed mode was a brain burp lol meant fullscreen

I've done some digging and apparently it's an issue with the game running only in about 30hz still trying to find an easy fix ><

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom