• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steel Battalion = $149.99 @ gamestop.com (free ship)

duderon

rollin' in the gutter
Jesus, i forgot how much this game originally cost. I looked at the thread like "150 bucks, WHAT?" I can't really see anyone buying this now since you could get a whole new console for the same amount of $$$.

I paid $300 for the original version, off of Ebay, just after it went out of stores but long before it was re-released alongside LOC. The gamepay was not worth the controller, simply put.

Now, I'm a real hardware and controller junkie, and it hit me recently that since LOC's netcode was such a disgrace, the only way I'd ever be able to get enjoyment out of the game is to buy another copy and play system linked to a friend.

But does LOC have any co-op modes? I own the game but can't remember. If there is two player co-op than it really won't be worth it.

Pellham

Banned
I only got a chance to play Steel Batallion once, and i thought it was a really neat experience. However I'm not willing to plunk down $150 for it, even if that's a big discount from what it used to cost. Too bad the price will never go down. :/

Top Bottom