• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Stellar Blade x Nier Automata DLC Announced

Draugoth

Gold Member

Worlds collide in the upcoming Stellar Blade x Nier: Automata collaboration, coming later this year.An all-new Photo Mode coming to Stellar Blade — choose your favorite poses, expressions, and filters to create the perfect shot!Keep the vibe alive with the full Original Soundtrack, over 180 tracks from Stellar Blade now available on select streaming services.

Last edited:

GHG

200.gif

Photo Mode + Nier Automata? you just know someone at Sony is frantically trying to sketch out how the game can just cover things with a shadow effect if you try to.. you know..

Last edited:

Orangee

Neo Member
how about you stop prostituting 2B and make a new game yoko taro. This was cool for the first 2 years, now It's just embarassing. No one cares, stellar blade was a trash soulless copy of nier anyways, they even ripped off the story twists 1:1 from nier and mixed it with horizon, half the game were deserts.

Maybe renewed interest in Automata will force Square to fix the game breaking bug that affects 100% of players when played on PS5.

The crash can be avoided but it's guaranteed to happen until you find the sweet spot that doesn't cause the game to crash.

The Saint

So good. I want more Yoko Taro goodness. Drakengard trilogy remaster or remakes when? (Remake 3 in my case needs the most work because I am both visually impaired and deaf and I cannot beat that final boss, sadly. You know the one.)

A.Romero

how about you stop prostituting 2B and make a new game yoko taro. This was cool for the first 2 years, now It's just embarassing. No one cares, stellar blade was a trash soulless copy of nier anyways, they even ripped off the story twists 1:1 from nier and mixed it with horizon, half the game were deserts.
Haven't played Stellar Blade so I don't know about the similarities but I can't complain about having more 2B.

I haven't played the more recent Nier game mainly because of it's distinct lack of 2B.

So yep, there is a market for that.

gow3isben

Stellar Blade was ok Nier Replicant was ASS haven’t tried Automata but with the previous opinions I just shared suspect I won’t like it

skit_data

Maybe renewed interest in Automata will force Square to fix the game breaking bug that affects 100% of players when played on PS5.

The crash can be avoided but it's guaranteed to happen until you find the sweet spot that doesn't cause the game to crash.
It's fixed. I strongly suspect I might be the cause they fixed it tbh.

Edit: For context: I literally bombarded them with crash reports the week before it got fixed completely out of nowhere. I really wanted to finish the game xD

Last edited:
Last edited:
Top Bottom