• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steve-O getting Double D implants

cormack12

Gold Member
Source: https://www.independent.co.uk/arts-...steve-o-breast-implants-jackass-b2574185.html

“I came up with the idea a few years ago to get a boob job and just film a bunch of legitimately funny hidden camera pranks with me in disguise, in various disguises, and then revealing who I actually am, and just funny endurance stunts, and whatever.”

Steve-O continued to say that he didn’t want to permanently alter his body and that he would give it “two months, then they’re coming out.”

IntentionalPun

Ask me about my wife's perfect butthole
He seems like a nice guy but he’s not particularly funny or talented. Seems like a trrrible idea that wlll mostly net him scorn and he’ll be stuck with culture war fun too.

Last edited:

Barakov

Source: https://www.independent.co.uk/arts-...steve-o-breast-implants-jackass-b2574185.html

“I came up with the idea a few years ago to get a boob job and just film a bunch of legitimately funny hidden camera pranks with me in disguise, in various disguises, and then revealing who I actually am, and just funny endurance stunts, and whatever.”

Steve-O continued to say that he didn’t want to permanently alter his body and that he would give it “two months, then they’re coming out.”
Fucked part about this is that I read that in his voice.

Dacvak

No one shall be brought before our LORD David Bowie without the true and secret knowledge of the Photoshop. For in that time, so shall He appear.
This sounds less like a setup for a prank, and more of a personal curiosity. I mean, boobs are objectively awesome, so I guess fair play. Still weird as hell in my opinion, but I’m not a jackass-millionaire.

But let’s call it like it is, Steve-O. You want to have some melons for a couple months. You do you, my guy. No judgment.

AJUMP23

Parody of actual AJUMP23
Dougie Payne Doctor GIF by Travis

Robot Carnival

Gold Member
No offense to Steve, really respect the dude, and he beat his addictions in a BIG way.

But like, the idea for that prank isn't really funny. To me, at least.
It has been done before...

I was about to say. I coulda swear I've read something like that before. looked into it and turns out some guy name Brian Zembic did do that for a $100000 bet back in 1997. and he kept it for 20+ years because the bet also stated that he'll get an additional $10000 each year that he has those 38Cs in.

as for Steve-O, well, it's his body. he can do whatever freaky shit he wants with it. not like it's the worst thing he had done to it anyway.

Heimdall_Xtreme

Jim Ryan Fanclub's #1 Member

The ignorant Steve-O, every day he is harming his body, he is going to get an illness that is going to make him cry.

Hrk69

Gold Member
Steve-O acting like we've never seen a guy with implants before

Such a good "prank" man. I'm sure people will laugh their asses off when they discover you're a man with fake tits.

He's such a classic prankster

Last edited:

The Stig

No offense to Steve, really respect the dude, and he beat his addictions in a BIG way.

But like, the idea for that prank isn't really funny. To me, at least.
It has been done before...
My sentiments exactly. I dont follow him super close but when I watched him recounting his WWE appearance he seemed a lot more mature (though still good for a laugh!).

Don't do this, Steve-O.

It was a bad idea when Goldust pitched it to Vince McMahon in WWF over TWENTY years ago.

It's almost suicidal now.

However now that it's out in the open I doubt it will happen

Genesis P-Orridge did something simlar when he/she and his/her wife dcecided to morph into a single entity in a experiment they called 'pandrogeny', but that's more exploratory art. This however is just a wee bit silly - going straight for DD's and getting them removed surely will just leave a couple of pendulous skin sacks where your tits used to be (although if that were me I would just fill them both with water or beer and turn myself into a kind of human camel - could be useful if caught short in the desert or fun to flop out at parties).

Last edited:

anthony2690

I mean he has made his whole career through being an idiot. This isn't really shocking to be honest.
Good point, but getting plastic surgery/extreme body modification seems a bit extreme to me (then again some of the other stunts seemed extreme, but this seems a step above?)

Maybe he just wants to become Stef-O and is using this as an excuse 🤷‍♂️

Last edited:
Top Bottom