• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steve-O Wildboys NintendoDS Advert.

Heh, this was kind of weird, but I'm watching Entertainment Tonight and they're going to have a little segment on the filming of the commercial.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Weird. This is the second Wildboyz video game commercial I've seen in as many days (saw one last night for Crash Twinsanity).

GDGF

Soothsayer
Finally the commercials start. I saw both this one and the blue box one on TV last night. This one was funny as hell.

Nice move with the Entertainment Tonight showing the making of the commercial. That's free advertising to a demographic that might not be hit, usually.

lexi

Banned
Dragmire said:
Well... you can see that Chris guy playing with his friggin' finger on the bottom screen. Then there's the 'touching is good' line. Then there's three other ads, two of which are about touching the bottom screen. I suppose Nintendo could send a letter to everyone in the country explaining that the bottom screen is a touchscreen.

With Bush polling at roughly 50%, there's a good deal of Americans who are stupid.

Top Bottom