• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Still seen some people wear masks

Status
Not open for further replies.

adamsapple

Or is it just one of Phil's balls in my throat?
Angry Harrison Ford GIF

What's the bother if they're not bothering anyone 🤷‍♂️

Last edited:

GigaBowser

The bear of bad news
still think its makes no sense you dont need a hospital mask outside in the summer and it donts protect allergies

poppabk

Cheeks Spread for Digital Only Future
still think its makes no sense you dont need a hospital mask outside in the summer and it donts protect allergies
Of course it helps with reducing allergies, pollen and mold spores etc are relatively huge and will be filtered out.
For someone who is 'just asking questions' you seem to have some pretty strong (and incorrect) opinions.

Last edited:

Tams

I thought wearing masks was dumb until I lived in Japan.

Ideally, not going out into public and especially work when ill is best. But if you are going to, a mask does help somewhat from spreading your lergy onto others. It at least shows you somewhat care about the health of others.

Fuckers at my current work have given each other all kinds of shit from either coming in when ill or not wearing a mask when ill and breathing their miasmic breath over everyone.

DragoonKain

Neighbours from Hell
I wear one. COVID fucked me up. The symptoms I got from COVID itself were not super terrible, but I caught it 2 years ago and I'm still dealing with post COVID symptoms. It's been brutal. Debilitating at times. That said, I'm not one of those people who thinks society should pander to me and everyone should wear one. Those people are narcissists. It's up to me to protect myself.

GigaBowser

The bear of bad news
Are we talking about people who wear blue masks and cloth masks or people who wear N90 masks?
blue masks outside in summer nort allergy masks I was puzzled maaaaaybe if your on a trains or hospital or something but in the hot outside I would sweat like a pig

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom