• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STREET FIGHTER ALPHA 3 MAX: New GameSpot Review + GamePlay Footage:

SFA3 (GBA) Review By Greg Kasavin Posted Dec 17, 2002 5:37 pm PT

This new Game Boy Advance port is as faithful a rendition of the original as can reasonably be expected, so it's not just one of the better fighting games from the last five years--it's also a terrific game to have on the go.

SFA3M (PSP) Review By Greg Kasavin Posted Feb 6, 2006 2:04 pm PT

A few years ago, the thought of having a perfect translation of Street Fighter Alpha 3 on a portable game system, complete with [wireless] multiplayer, would have been practically unthinkable, like some kind of fighting-game promised land.

WHY? Why won't he die?

The PS2 Alpha Collection (with Super Gem Fighter Mini Mix, AKA Pocket Fighter, NOT PUZZLE FIGHTER) will contain the arcade versions of Street Fighter Alpha, Street Fighter Alpha 2, Street Fighter Alpha 2 "Gold" (Presumably Street Fighter Zero 2 Alpha), and Street Fighter Alpha 3.

No Street Fighter: The Movie game = No Sale!

SKOPE

MidgarBlowedUp said:
WHY? Why won't he die?
Hints:
Street Fighter Alpha 3 MAX is an enhanced rehash of an enhanced rehash of an enhanced rehash of an of an enhanced rehash of an eight-year old sequel to a sequel of a spinoff of a sequel that was rehashed plenty times itself.

And it's been more than three years since the Game Boy Advance review.

And the PSP is more powerful than the Game Boy Advance.

Mr Jared

MidgarBlowedUp said:
No Street Fighter: The Movie game = No Sale!

Seriously. It's better than Alpha 3 anywyas. At least The Movie has the hilarious juggle system that isn't attributed to an inability to program (OR IS IT!?) and can cause a laugh upon boot.

I played it for a bit over the weekend on a friends MAME cabinet. Zangief is top.

Lyte Edge

All I got for the Vernal Equinox was this stupid tag
neojubei said:
I's obvious he HATES capcom or at the least hates Capcom on sony systems. All of his reviews need to be rejected.

8.2 = Hate?

???

Top Bottom