• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Street Fighter V |OT40002| it's been a Guile, but Urien for a wait

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wonko_C

We're gonna be redownloading 5GB every time this game releases an update? Goddamn.

I guess its an UE4 thing. Everything is inside huge .pak files and they have to replace the whole .pak even if it's only to update a small file inside. :/

I'm not a programmer, though. This is just my guess based on the PC version and other games that do the same.

Edzi

I'm East Coast, so if I can manage not to pass out--which is doubtful to be honest--I will post here.

No worries, if not tonight then the weekend works too.

It definitely feels like most people in this thread are east coast or not in the US, since this thread is mostly dead when I end up playing at night. :(

I'm west coast, just not that seasoned yet.

CFN: ufokidd

Edit: I'd REALLY love for CFN to give me actual updates on my favorite players status, like if theyre offline or actually playing.

I was so worried about Guile after seeing Alex's model but I am blown away by him. They absolutely nailed him. Unfortunate that they chose the one angle where his eyes in his story costume look weird as his win pose though, he looks fine in all other shots.

Mupod

I apparently have to fight a Rashid at EGLX, I have almost zero Rashid experience and barely any time to practice. Maybe can squeeze some matches in tonight if the servers come up on time.

Found some setups of CC Sweeps for you Chun-Li folks:

CC Sweep, St.MP x2 St.LP, F.HK (Is +5 on hit if done correctly, and +7 on counterhit. Links to St.MP, EX Legs, and Super on regular hit. Links to B.HP and sweep on counterhit.)

CC Sweep, St,LP, dash, F.HK, St.MP (Crossover meaty that beats 3F jabs.)

mbpm1

tumblr_o3sboliLkW1usrgjso1_540.gif

tumblr_o3sboliLkW1usrgjso3_540.gif

Mods are cool

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom