• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Street Fighter V |OTVI| The More I Know, The Worse I Play

Status
Not open for further replies.

myco666

These new costumes for our female cast

282.png

Also best Ken outfit? And thank god we got a bundle this time.

Neoxon

Yep, 'free' as can be via Fight Money!
Thanks. Now if only you guys could do Christmas costumes for Birdie (as Santa) & Urien. *wink*

Also, here's the description about the pack.
Each Premium Holiday costume is priced at $3.99 / €3.99 / £3.29 and includes colors 1-10. The Holiday stage is priced at $1.99 / €1.99 / £1.29 or 40K Fight Money. Additionally, there is a Holiday bundle that will include all of this content for the discounted price of $19.99 / €19.99 / £15.99. This special Holiday content will only be available for a limited time ending January 17th so be sure to grab them on the PlayStation and Steam Stores to celebrate.

Any chance of the Halloween DLC coming back in the future - seeing this xmas dlc made me realize I never purchased it. Won't make the same mistake twice.

mnz

Unconfirmed Member
WAIT A MINUTE

PlayStation Experience attendees will have a chance to try out all of this content at the Capcom booth before it is officially released. Also, if you tuned in to Red Bull Battlegrounds, the very first Season 2 character will also be unlocked for play. The release date for the Holiday content, B-Boy/B-Girl costumes and the first Season 2 character, will be announced during PSX.

edit:
From here: http://www.capcom-unity.com/harriso...mber-brings-holiday-cheer-to-street-fighter-v

edit2:
Oh, singular. I got too excited lol

Is this the first time they actually said season 2 is coming?

Yes, I believe it's the first time they explicitly mentioned another season.

Though it was very much implied that there would be more, what with all the "this game will get continued support" stuff that Capcom has said.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom