• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Street Fighter V |OTVII| New Generation - Connection To Haters Was Lost

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lost her anti-air jab and she still can't DP jump ins:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jcEVqNzIE_s

Really how hard is it to just lower the hurtbox to the legs, so you have upper body invincibility? Like almost every goddamn Guilty Gear character has that simple property (like a lot of 6P) for a reliable anti-air. I'm sure Woshige understands the concept. Their airborne invincibility property in the patch notes, is probably some jank conditional they made up.

Mr. X

It's amazing it's just not upper body or fully invincible but instead the wack ass invincible to air attacks condition that new fighting games use.

So my friend has a Technicolour router and we haven't been able to play since the game came out. All our matches are unplayable lagfests despite both of us living in the U.K. We both tried the CFN beta and hoped it would be different but nope. The game will not work with this router and he can't make any changes to the router due to his living arrangements. Has capcom said anything about this or is anyone here experiencing these issues?

I don't think that Capcom has mentioned anything about those routers in connection with the beta. Your best bet is probably bringing it up in the official feedback thread:

https://steamcommunity.com/app/310950/discussions/0/133260909499775036/

PAULINK

I microwave steaks.
after a year, I finally know my laptop isn't even close to running this game

q0WPuTr.png

Village

I play SF on ps4, but I always wondered how it would perform on my pc if i lowered all the settings, turns out I need a new computer.

You running that shit on a french fry my dude

Whats weird about sfv is that their are weird hardware intense spots.
Like you know what super is the most hardware ware intensive, geifs, and its the simplistic, its because its a super close of of geifs face animation. And with the holidayoutfit its even more so.

remz

I definitely like not having to hold a button when i play juri now. I also like that they replaced her useless dash counter thing with a cool axe kick and there are other moves than just endless pinwheels.

Miss her divekick because it was dope, but the somersault kick is functionally similar....

Spuck-uk

Banned
I actually like her here more than SF4, if Rashid didn't happen she would probably be my main :p.

...and then you'd quickly change, she's garbage, and pretty boring to use. Capcom really fucked up with her redesign. SF4 Juri without holding to store fireballs would have been perfect.

You running that shit on a french fry my dude

Whats weird about sfv is that their are weird hardware intense spots.
Like you know what super is the most hardware ware intensive, geifs, and its the simplistic, its because its a super close of of geifs face animation. And with the holidayoutfit its even more so.

My old i7 Laptop with integrated graphics(HD3000) can run SFV, just 1 gig of video memory, with the help of no gimmick stage mods and the lowest settings, it will stay at 60FPS for the most parts, CA animations bring the FPS down..

Village

My old i7 Laptop with integrated graphics(HD3000) can run SFV, just 1 gig of video memory, with the help of no gimmick stage mods and the lowest settings, it will stay at 60FPS for the most parts, CA animations bring the FPS down..

CA animations are more intensive, because they are teleportinng the models around. In the case of geif and supers like it, they are using temporarily very close high textured and well modeled models and animations for facial animations. Flashyness is graphically intensive. I can't run at max settings with that super clear 4k whatever, but I can run it pretty well and high settings.

Also I just saw krone and k brad

Krone... is an.... odd individual.

Ryce

OK so realistically what can we expect for the 30th anniversary SF panel tomorrow?
Since the next character is most likely releasing in late April alongside the balance patch, I'm feeling confident that we'll get a new character trailer tomorrow. Besides that, I'm not sure.

Pompadour

Since the next character is most likely releasing in late April alongside the balance patch, I'm feeling confident that we'll get a new character trailer tomorrow. Besides that, I'm not sure.

Probably this with maybe some updates on costumes and stages.

I'm curious if they'll do a Spring seasonal DLC release since there's themed DLC for all the other seasons (Halloween/Fall, Christmas/Winter, Summer/Vacation). Not sure what "Spring" DLC would look like, though. Gill DLC for Easter?

MCD250

Wish I bought Cammy's spoopy halloween alt when I had the chance.
It's so good. Easily her best costume.

Probably this with maybe some updates on costumes and stages.

I'm curious if they'll do a Spring seasonal DLC release since there's themed DLC for all the other seasons (Halloween/Fall, Christmas/Winter, Summer/Vacation). Not sure what "Spring" DLC would look like, though. Gill DLC for Easter?
Sexy easter bunny costume for Laura.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom