• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Street Fighter V |OTVII| New Generation - Connection To Haters Was Lost

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheOGB

Banned
"KOBE IS HUMBLE
JORDAN IS HUMBLE"

"...did you just say that?"
4tCIK.gif

Honestly, I just wanna see more Kolin. There wasn't nearly enough.

They still have to reveal the cpt details right? Maybe combokolin vs mike after?

edit: Wait, they're not going to release details here? I don't see it on the blog. Only that it's celebrating the pro tour.

HardRojo

So Harada is in Peru for a local Tekken tournament. Should I have him sign my copy of SFxT? lol, I'll have TTT2 and Tekken Hybrid signed for sure.
Edit: YO THAT ROUND!!

MCD250

this game is a lot of fun to watch, shit kinda baffles me when people say it's boring. I imagine after the next balance patch it'll be in a real good place
High level SFV is always fun to watch for me.

It's low level SFV that I think is super boring. Some people say that low level SFIV was good to watch too, but I can't speak to that since I never followed that game too closely.

this game is a lot of fun to watch, shit kinda baffles me when people say it's boring. I imagine after the next balance patch it'll be in a real good place
I agree with that, I see a lot of people bring up the Daigo vs. Momochi Stunfest match as THE SF4 era match, but it's just a lot of just standard solid play. What produces hype, at least for me, comes from personalities and entertainment value. I really don't think there's anything inherent about SF5 that will make it less hype on a viewer perspective than SF4.

And yes, that set just now was 👌👌👌💯💦

I agree with that, I see a lot of people bring up the Daigo vs. Momochi Stunfest match as THE SF4 era match, but it's just a lot of just standard solid play. What produces hype, at least for me, comes from personalities and entertainment value. I really don't think there's anything inherent about SF5 that will make it less hype on a viewer perspective than SF4.

And yes, that set just now was ����������

Solid play gets me hype the most. I like seeing two players at the very best of their game going at it. Personalities are important in a lot of areas, and they can make a match fun, but nothing beats solid play at the highest level for me. That's why Daigo vs Momochi, Tokido vs Fuudo, etc... were so amazing in 2015.

FluxWaveZ

I swear, if Capcom nerfs Mika again solely because of Nuckle Du's total mastery of and dominance with her, I'm switching to Kolin full time.

Heh, it can get annoying to hear "this character is so amazing/broken" always based on the performance of the best SFV player in the world. Don't think there's anything with her that warrants nerfing anymore, though, but we've already seen that their balancing has been questionable before.

trixx

Lupe event was saved cause of that last match. FChamp did well.

Idk is Fuudo better mika? his footsies cray. Also that 15 yr old bison crazy

No. Du the best

Du is the better player, but it's hard to say Du is the best with any of his characters because he switches depending on the player/matchup. So there is no way of knowing whether or not Du would go farther with his characters if he only played those characters.

All we can say is that Du is the better player.

1. I just realized that I hardly ever use any meter as FANG. I should be using EX Ball right?

2. Do you lose points for Rage Quitting in casuals? I get this pretty often.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom