• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Stuff for Sale: Anyone Interested?

Status
Not open for further replies.
If anyone is interested we can set prices.

Family Guy DVD Set 1
Family Guy DVD Set 2
Palm Zire 21
Samsung 27 inch dynaflat tv (dunno how the fuck id ship this anyway)

Thats it for now. Moving in September so there will be more threads like this ;P

Zire 21 has a stylish blue case designed for it, and a stylus as well as the charge cable. Not the complete box package. Its been barely used. Once I got a cell phone I kept most of my information on it instead of the zire. It was very useful when I did use it tho. Im thinking of a 30 dollar price tag. Too much? I figure thats decent.

Family Guy sets will be 25 for seasons 1&2, 20 for season 3.

TV is in perfect condition, owned only for roughly 9 months. Here's a pic.

txn1430fx.jpg

Not sure how shipping would work out honestly, it might be cheaper for any of you to just buy one cheap locally somehow.

Im moving to WA, I dont know if my focus can hold it and everything else.

Family Guy Season 3 has been sold to the guy sitting next to me in class.

Post yer sale on a bulletin board at the school. Be sure to use the MYSTERY OF THE DRUIDS box art for extra advertising cachet!

I think I'll jump into this ring. :) I've got some stuff for sale too.

DVD set - Sakura Diaries Collectors edition (2 disc set). Opened, but like new.
DVD set - Neon Genesis Evangelion 3 disc set (full TV series) Opened but like new.
A whole crapload of original star wars toys, mostly the action figures. but a few vehicles and a carrier.
My eternal soul.
Complete Martian Successor Nadesico VCD set (13 discs) all discs are plastic sealed.
A bunch of Beano/Dandy Annuals from before 1990.

some other stuff too.. have to look around.

Oh, a mint condition copy of the Ironclaw Anthropomorphic Fantasy Role-playing book.

MonkeyBoy

Felidae_Khrall said:
DVD set - Neon Genesis Evangelion 3 disc set (full TV series) Opened but like new.
A whole crapload of original star wars toys, mostly the action figures. but a few vehicles

how much for evangelion, and are any of your star wars toys in boxes,what vehicals?

MonkeyBoy said:
how much for evangelion, and are any of your star wars toys in boxes,what vehicals?

Evangelion: $80 (canadian)

The star wars figs are all played with, none in the box... I have a picture of them all... i'll find it and link it up here.

I also have the Lightsaber luke (he's not in the pic) and another figurine that's not in there. I found them after i took the pic.

starbay2.jpg
starbay3.jpg
starbay4.jpg

MonkeyBoy said:
hey what are you trying to pull? some of these are new, and broken!!

starbay2.jpg
starbay3.jpg
starbay4.jpg

None of them are new, they're all old series. They couldn't be new since they were in a box for years before the new movies even came out. My friend gave them to me when he was moving. And I never said any of them were in mint condition, they've all been played with, they're toys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom