• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Suicide Squad: Kill the Justice League season three debuts to less than 300 Steam players

Draugoth

Gold Member
via Eurogamer

However, it seems not many people are really interested in seeing this version of DC's iconic city. According to SteamDB, Suicide Squad: Kill the Justice League had a 24-hour player peak of just 248.

Meanwhile, at the time of writing, there are just 144 Steam players in the game.

GYvCelUWMAAr7yq.jpeg

Kagoshima_Luke

Gold Member
Crazy that they are moving forward; it's like throwing money in a furnace. Props to Sony for pulling the plug on Concord so quickly when it was obvious it was DoA.

winjer

Gold Member
This is embarrassing, why are they even bothering anymore? This surely can't be profitable. Might as well pull a concord and cancel the future content.

Because they already sold season passes and special editions. So they are obligated to release something or they risk getting sued.
But its clear that Rocksteady is doing the bare minimum.

PatientGamer

Gold Member
dead ting. Publishers and devs who don't understand their market are going to be extinct within 5 years.

Gamers have spoken. Enough is enough lol.

They'll all be signing on for unemployment benefits soon.

Last edited:
Rocksteady just a decade ago came out with the Arkham trilogy to acclaim and high sales. Now look at them now.

I don't even give the culture war nonsense much thought, but it's blatantly true and obvious now, everything the woke touches turns into shit.

It’s all very odd to me. I understand why people say these publishers/developers are out of touch and it would not surprise me, however a part of me questions is it all being done deliberately for some bizarre purpose.yeah I know, conspiracy hat time.

Surely there are people in the industry with some objectivity at least ? Why would publishers allow their products to drop off like this. I don’t get it.

DonkeyPunchJr

World’s Biggest Weeb
WiYiUG2.jpeg

LMAO it didn’t even make a blip in their concurrent player #s.

I wouldn’t be surprised if it’s literally nobody but employees and journalists playing it.

Top Bottom