• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Suicide Squad: Kill the Justice League season three debuts to less than 300 Steam players

GymWolf

Gold Member
I mean I have no idea why people don't want to play this game.

Mrs._Freeze_%28Suicide_Squad_Kill_The_Justice_League%29.jpeg
Oh you think that's bad?

rDl0VHD.png

and it cost 10 dollars :lollipop_squinting:

bitch looks like the infamous meme
baby-crying.gif

Last edited:

BlueLyria

I hate her.
Live streaming crime? Terrible zoomer shit.
Wasn't Deadshots entire arc for multiple incarnations that he didn't want his daughter to turn to crime

Oh you think that's bad?

rDl0VHD.png

and it cost 10 dollars :lollipop_squinting:

bitch looks like the infamous meme
baby-crying.gif
What. The. Fuck.

This is so fucking bizarre. Why do Western devs purposefully go out of their way to make the most unattractive and visually unappealing characters? What is their plan? Who do they think sees characters like this and says "I can't wait to play this game"?

I know reports says that gaming is split 50/50 between men and women, but Western devs really need to start looking into those reports in more depth. Who do they think actually buys and plays console and PC games?

nemiroff

Gold Member
What the fuck happened. I mean, Rocksteady man.. Batman was solid AF. Did everyone good quit, was it a takeover, infiltration..? The way things ended up doesn't make any sense. Is there a youtube video explaining the story of this or something?

Last edited:
Top Bottom