• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Suikoden IV Prelude OST, Mario Sports CD The Best now available

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
#gamemp3s release

10/23/04

* Genso Suikoden IV Prelude CD
* MARIO SPORTS CD THE BEST

Mario Sports is the same cd that's in the Nintendo Dream thread thingy. Contains music from the upcoming Mario Tennis game, and last year's Mario Golf. Composed by Motoi Sakuraba

Both are promo cds

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
I don't think a S4 OST has been announced yet. Just this CD that's out

I just noticed that the Snake Eater single for MGS3 is coming out on November 17th. No track listing though...hopefully they'll add some new tracks. MGS3's OST comes out in December though, woo

"Snake Eater" song from METAL GEAR SOLID 3
Catalogue Number KOLA-082
Publisher Konami Digital Entertainment, Inc.
Composition Norihiko Hibino
First Printing November 17, 2004
Price ¥1,050

Metal Gear Solid 3 Snake Eater Original Soundtrack
Catalogue Number KOLA-089~90
Composition Norihiko Hibino, Harry Gregson-Williams
First Printing December 15, 2004
Price ¥3,150

Some other releases to note:

Ace Combat 5 The Unsung War Original Soundtrack
Catalogue Number KICA-1346~49
Publisher Namco / King Records
First Printing December 22, 2004
Price ?3,990

Dragon Quest VIII Original Soundtrack
Catalogue Number SVWC-7228
Publisher Aniplex
Composition Koichi Sugiyama
Price ¥2,900

THE BLACK MAGES II The Skies Above
Catalogue Number UPCH-1377
Publisher Universal Music
Composition Nobuo Uematsu
Arrangement THE BLACK MAGES
Price 2500 Yen

Wario64 said:
Metal Gear Solid 3 Snake Eater Original Soundtrack
Catalogue Number KOLA-089~90
Composition Norihiko Hibino, Harry Gregson-Williams
First Printing December 15, 2004
Price ¥3,150

I want this OST so badly....the theme of MGS3 is awesome (like the other 2 MGS themes are, but this one is my favorite one)

Memles

I've been hooked on video game stuff right now...got my hands on the Mario Sports CD, Mario and Zelda Big Band, and Tales of Symphonia OST.

ZigZagZig

I hope atleast some of you will BUY VGM soundtracks and not simply d/l it from net. Poor sales took Super Mario Sunshine etc. soundtracks from us. :(

Suikoguy

I whinny my fervor lowly, for his length is not as great as those of the Hylian war stallions
Bog said:
I love how game piracy talk gets you banned, yet this shit's allowed.

Its a very touchy area, however i've not heard of a case of a lawsuit being filed for people downloading japaneese soundtracks. Not to mention import prices are outrageous :(

(And yes, i've bought my fair share of import soundtracks)

dark10x

Digital Foundry pixel pusher
Bog said:
I love how game piracy talk gets you banned, yet this shit's allowed.

You say this everytime a thread like this is posted, yet it never really goes anywhere now does it? :p

Poor sales took Super Mario Sunshine etc. soundtracks from us.

You've got to be kidding. Why would anyone even WANT that and which sales numbers prevented it from being released?

Mejilan

Running off of Custom Firmware
I just got these, impressions to follow.

(Sakuraba Rawks my Hawks)

Edit - Still seeding.

Bog

Junior Ace
dark10x said:
You say this everytime a thread like this is posted, yet it never really goes anywhere now does it? :p

Hey, it's not my fault. I'm trying here.

Bog

Junior Ace
Since morals don't seem to be an issue, you should download a few games while you're at it.

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
I love how you always go into my threads about piracy, yet you didn't complain about this in the Nintendo Dream thread (which actually directly links to the mp3s)

Mejilan

Bog said:
Since morals don't seem to be an issue, you should download a few games while you're at it.

My morals don't protest the downloading of music that isn't commerially available in this country.

Bog

Junior Ace
Wario64 said:
I love how you always go into my threads about piracy, yet you didn't complain about this in the Nintendo Dream thread (which actually directly links to the mp3s)

The what thread? I don't click every thread on the board, "Wario."

Mario Golf's soundtrack rocks. Sadly, most of you will never play the game, and simply download the soundtrack. Hell, I've wanted these tracks since it came out last year, and I NEVER expected it to come this late. As for Mario Sunshine the best you'll do is a direct audio rip. Quality is pretty decent, but there's a lot of cheap "fuzz" as a result of volume levels.

Fowler

I just ordered Mario Golf in the TRU 3-for-2 deal actually :p

Thanks olimario/neo, it's much easier to grab it this way than BitTorrent. And album covers too, yay!

I picked up Mario Tennis GC yesterday by the way, haven't had time to play it yet though.

Mejilan

Mario Golf's soundtrack is excellent. (Sakuraba, of course!) Mario Tennis will not be an exception, and by this promo CD, it'll be awesome!

Uhhh, Mario Tennis already came out?

evilromero said:
Mario Golf's soundtrack rocks. Sadly, most of you will never play the game, and simply download the soundtrack. Hell, I've wanted these tracks since it came out last year, and I NEVER expected it to come this late.

Weird - I did a nice rip of the music right after the game came out (like, within the first week) last year, and have linked to it several times on here since then.

Top Bottom