• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Summer 2014 Anime |OT| this thread has been outsourced to Toei Phils

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chariot

I'm pretty sure my particular avatar just can't work for Chariot's purposes, lololol.
We'll see ;)
For awesome people like you, there is always a way.

good luck, this thread has been slowing down a night a lot, some of us new guys need to pick up our socks and finally watch Akira to keep it going.
You're new, too? You sound so old.
But I think I use the weekend to actually watch more anime again. I jusz have to stop to play tetris.

Blusby

I just...I can't deal with you right now. I'm too busy mourning the fact that Hanazawa Kana will be voicing...that thing. Ugh.
It'll be alright.
D3yKrAD.png

It'll be alright.

Sometimes I feel like the only reason I'm even reading Akame ga Kill any more is
to see Seryuu die a horrible, terrible death. I seriously hope and pray it's the most violent thing I've seen in my entire life. Even moreso now that Schere/Sheele is being voiced by Noto Mamiko.

Edit: A friend just told me that
she is dead
. I'm behind as you can tell.

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Stardust Crusaders 17

I've been waiting a long time to see that.

An entire episode for The Sun next?
Wonder if they will add any original stuff.

Stardust Crusaders 17

ORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORA

So good

lLGKsTS.png

Midonin

Invaders 03

Slow and steady wins the race, though as is the case with these things, it comes down to who was cheating the least. Seeing Yurika's magical girl transformation sequence - and a friend who treats her profession seriously - was a real treat amidst all the chaos. I'm feeling like Sanae's participation in events outside of the house is kinda limited because of her undead status, but that also makes her a good balancing force compared to the other three.

Chariot

Leone is great, rankings are like this:
Seryuu > Chelsea > Esdese > Leone = Najenda > Kurome > Schere > Mein >>> Akame
Schere? Mein? And I also saw a woman in kind of nazi clothes. Maybe I will give it another shot for the sake of mother germania.

Leone is great, rankings are like this:
Seryuu > Chelsea > Esdese > Leone = Najenda > Kurome > Schere > Mein >>> Akame

She's the cutest character in the series, I think you'll love her as well!

I don't think this anime is a right fit for Cajun. Cajun will become too attached to some of the characters. And you know what happens when you get too attached. Your hopes and dreams will be crushed.

I think my intense hatred of Seryuu stems from the fact that she was
involved in the first death on Nightraid's ride. At that point in the manga, I didn't expect that shit yet. Since then I made proper emotional preparations for any and every character to die, so I've become desensitized.

You're shitting me with this ranking.

Justice is one of the most retarded characters in akame ga kill

Thank god, sane people.

I am almost afraid to ask, but what are their *official names*? And why would you take the german out of an anime?

here you go :

Code:
Rabac - Lubbock

Mein - Mine

Schere - Sheele

Braht - Bulat

Esdese - Esdeath

Ran - Run

Seryuu - Seryuu

River - Liver

Bors - Bols

Shura - Syura

Budou - Budo

Borick - Bolick

Left is old names , right is official names.

Ps:
Esdeath is crazy , can't wait to see her in action

Mad Bull 34 03

Such a sweet and sensitive guy.

Reporter Jackie pisses off a rich guy rapist and needs to get protected by the team. They manage to protect her so well that the Chinese mafia gets called in to kill them all. But it's no use against Mad Bull who even lifts a tank this time.

Oh, and the chief finally yells at Daizaburo and Mad Bull.

Chariot

here you go :

Code:
Rabac - Lubbock

Mein - Mine

Schere - Sheele

Braht - Bulat

Esdese - Esdeath

Ran - Run

Seryuu - Seryuu

River - Liver

Bors - Bols

Shura - Syura

Budou - Budo

Borick - Bolick

Left is old names , right is official names.

Ps:
Esdeath is crazy , can't wait to see her in action
Its not as bad as I thougt and I can see where this came from. But is it just me or do the names now look kinda jewish?

cajunator

Banned
Mad Bull 34 03

Such a sweet and sensitive guy.

Reporter Jackie pisses off a rich guy rapist and needs to get protected by the team. They manage to protect her so well that the Chinese mafia gets called in to kill them all. But it's no use against Mad Bull who even lifts a tank this time.

Oh, and the chief finally yells at Daizaburo and Mad Bull.

Its quite simple. If you dont cross him, he wont shoot your body until it falls to pieces. Criminals should know better.

Shard

XBLAnnoyance
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Stardust Crusaders Episode 17:

Eh, Dan of Steel kind of worn out his welcome and I am glad he is gone, pretty tedious fight all around, next episode.

77sGH8j.jpg

You evildoers simply don't understand.
Oh i understand
that this is a pure girl that got manipulated since young and saw her world crushed one by one, but she was too dumb to see evil , so you can't pass justice
I didn't dislike her untill she started going really on the crazy side.
Its not as bad as I thougt and I can see where this came from. But is it just me or do the names now look kinda jewish?

Not sure about that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom