• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Summer Solstice Games Giveaway

PLEASE FEEL FREE TO DO YOUR OWN GIVEAWAY HERE, TOO

Summer Solstice is tomorrow but since I work tomorrow I'll begin the celebration early. Let's giveaway some games, eh?

I chip in $15 to every Humble Bundle and I do the monthly program. And then sometimes I accidentally just buy a game twice. So I have a lot of extra Humble keys. These will mostly all be Steam but I've noted where otherwise.

Usually I give all my spare keys out at the holiday time when someone makes the Holiday Giveaway thread but I needed a mid-point this year to unload what I currently have and a mod approved a thread for this. Also, I wanted to time this a little before the Steam Summer Sale so if someone gets a free game they were wanting they can then spend towards other games they're interested in.

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 137 Steam keys and 7 other items. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Wibblewozzer, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This is a free for all! You can enter for multiple games on the list below. Send an individual PM for each game you'd like to win.
- If you won a game from ModBot in the last day, you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

ulgzbKC.png
Humble Indie Bundle 2 Desura Key (Desura) -- MB-985A37133AC9F0FD
Puzzle Agent 2 -- MB-3913DA835E185927
The Last Federation: Betrayed Hope -- MB-77DD7FE30C15B1E4 - Taken by RedFyn. 2 entrants total.
A Fistful of Gun #2 -- MB-B52084E7D5AC6619 - Taken by Gurkenmeister
xWBm0BY.png
Ghost Recon Phantoms Starter Pack (Uplay) -- MB-A80E6CBCE6AEC954
ulgzbKC.png
Don't Move Desura Key (Desura) -- MB-6BF4FC0379E676ED
PAYDAY 2 Electarodent and Titan Masks -- MB-D1CB9C196C4E8900 - Taken by UnderWaterTree. 1 entrants total.
t1cxE6r.gif
Payday 2: Gage Mod Courier -- MB-B5FD189DD5D92121 - Taken by Gez. 2 entrants total.
t1cxE6r.gif
Payday 2: Gage Assault Pack -- MB-5CB8771A53130DEC - Taken by Guyver. 1 entrants total.
Tomb Raider II -- MB-CFC0D3BD2D232A4D - Taken by Firehead. 2 entrants total.
ulgzbKC.png
Humble Indie Bundle 3 Desura Key (Desura) -- MB-252AD284808C762A
Lux Delux -- MB-ACB581FD0DAE20CE - Taken by gaiadyne. 1 entrants total.
t1cxE6r.gif
WARMACHINE Tactics -- MB-59822F6A808AEDE4 - Taken by Kuroyume. 1 entrants total.
t1cxE6r.gif
Payday 2: The Big Bank Heist -- MB-6787C8538B9F4D34 - Taken by Rimshot. 1 entrants total.
Resident Evil Revelations 2 Episode 1: Penal Colony #2 -- MB-ED223FC364D06B15 - Taken by Yaser Tech. 2 entrants total.
Bionic Commando: Rearmed -- MB-F526BC02B6AA755D - Taken by SmarterUnconscious. 2 entrants total.
Magicka Wizard Wars Exclusive Staff and Blade -- MB-A57DB127C851D189
xWBm0BY.png
Ghost Recon Phantoms E3 Avatar (Uplay) -- MB-24C6599A68462568

t1466392887z1.png

Edit: Alright. Cleaned it all up. Not much remaining now!

Tagyhag

That's awesome OP, I'll see if I have any spare keys lying around when I get home.

Edit: I have nothing ;~;

Miker

That's a heck of a lot of excellent stuff in there, and not just modbotgarbagedump.jpg! Thanks for all the games!

D

Deleted member 126221

Unconfirmed Member
Thanks a lot! Entered for quite a few of them. :)

That's a heck of a lot of excellent stuff in there, and not just modbotgarbagedump.jpg! Thanks for all the games!

There's a handful of stinkers mixed in. But some I just wanted to hit redeem so it would filter out of all my keys at Humble so that's why there's a couple odds and ends mixed in.

I also wasn't certain if I could combine things on a single line (like the Payday skins), so instead I kept them split up with individual keys. Ideally I would have just combined those to go to a single person but oh well. If they're still remaining after the raffle and the first come, first serve I might just figure offer them to the first person that wants all of them together or whatever.

After the raffle is over and if there's stuff left over I might go through and write up some suggestions for things that are good that people may ignore since some of the small stuff can be bypassed occasionally.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Cool. Thanks man, found some I'd definitely like. *crosses fingers*

Ōkami;207729519 said:
Ok, so, If I may participate for more than one game, I send Modbot a PM for each one?

Btw, thanks a lot Wibblewozzer

Edit: Alright, yeah, reading more and what people are saying below, yes, you send a PM for each one. I looked in my PM history and saw I did that on a raffle as well so I guess that's the process! Hopefully I didn't get anyone blocked!

Ōkami

I believe you send one PM and just post as many in there that you want. So it'd be like

I have it set up for only one win a day per person so enter for as many as you want and you'll have a chance to win any of the ones you entered for. But if you win Game 1 you won't be eligible for Game 3.

I believe that's how it works? Typically I just do First Come, First Serve but since there were a lot of good (in my opinion) games to pick from I wanted more people to have a fair chance instead of just people who happened to refresh at the right time to get first pick.

Edit: I see Modbot says it's both a free for all and to PM for each individual game and also says it's a raffle. Now I don't know. Someone who does more giveaways want to chime in?
Yeah, but that goes against this.

In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering)

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Edit: I see Modbot says it's both a free for all and to PM for each individual game and also says it's a raffle. Now I don't know. Someone who does more giveaways want to chime in?
You send one PM for each game you want. If it were not a free-for-all then you would only be allowed to enter for one.

TheBowen

Sat alone in a boggy marsh
Thanks man :) some games there I hope I can take that others won't go for, wish I could add some games for this but gave some of my spares to friend a month back :(

MikeDip

God bless all my old friends/And god bless me too, why pretend?
Whoa mate thanks for the giveaway!

Merry summer to all!

Thank you for the giveaway Wibblewozzer! Decide to look for some used keys that I had and found some.

I am giving away 14 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (flashbandit16, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Overlord -- MB-263ADD0432AA3181 - Taken by shintoki. 3 entrants total.
Risen -- MB-7283B9B933C5667B - Taken by Aiustis. 1 entrants total.
Double Dragon: Neon -- MB-1497F18E89476388 - Taken by dave is ok. 8 entrants total.
Overlord II -- MB-B309C8FA889688E2 - Taken by Kucan. 3 entrants total.
GRID -- MB-77107BCF3586BF6C - Taken by neonglow. 4 entrants total.
Loot Hero DX -- MB-5DAC59979F6661EA
Rise of the Argonauts -- MB-B4557A5117150EBB - Taken by enemy2k. 1 entrants total.
Overlord -- MB-B35D6CF6C6D0F779 - Taken by ShinUltramanJ. 1 entrants total.
Dead Island: Game of the Year Edition -- MB-ADC31D92B3D25A07
Qora -- MB-0E1726EB0974BD5F - Taken by Catvoca. 2 entrants total.
t1cxE6r.gif
Bound By Flame -- MB-737A408E8CC19B06 - Taken by longlivegaming. 4 entrants total.
Risen 2: Dark Waters Gold Edition -- MB-476DDB79F9F13556 - Taken by gnomed. 1 entrants total.
Deadly Premonition: The Director's Cut -- MB-01C513C3FD98DC2D - Taken by AlexMeloche. 6 entrants total.
Saints Row 2 -- MB-A4BA6AD8D2BF444D - Taken by Mushashi. 1 entrants total.

t1466396106z1.png

dave is ok

aztek is ok
ModBot said:
I am giving away 3 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.

Rules for this Giveaway:

Nuclear Dawn -- MB-EEF10C946F168792
Top Trumps Turbo -- MB-997222729F628F5E - Taken by Firehead. 1 entrants total.
Shattered Planet -- MB-C55D80E4AA5F45EA - Taken by darkpathwalker92. 5 entrants total.

t1466396978z1.png
Some stuff

Top Bottom