• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Summer Solstice Games Giveaway

Hikami

Wow, so many great games there. Thanks for doing this.
Can this be the one time I actually win something in a giveaway, modbot?
edit: Guess not.

Leynos

Damn, you've got games just falling out of your ears left, and right.

Very generous of you, thanks for the opportunity.

The instructions do note that for large giveaways it can take a little time for all the raffle winners to get sorted out. Good luck to all that entered.

It looks like I got KILLER IS DEAD! Thanks OP you are the hero of the day! I will pay this forward to GAF when I get a spare game code of my own.

Looks like it's catching up but I have no idea if it's still lagging behind. I'll wait a bit longer before I'll go through and remove all the taken games to leave what's remaining for people to pick over as it's now first come first serve. If you didn't win anything just be the first to ask for a remaining game and it's yours.

Have about thirty minutes left for flashbandit16's giveaway and 45 minutes roughly for dave is ok's giveaway. I see there were two going for Saints Row 2 and flashbandit16 has one so I'd suggest checking there if you weren't the winner!

And I won't be replying to thank you PMs as there's quite a few. So a collective you're welcome and enjoy the games.

Looks like it's catching up but I have no idea if it's still lagging behind. I'll wait a bit longer before I'll go through and remove all the taken games to leave what's remaining for people to pick over as it's now first come first serve. If you didn't win anything just be the first to ask for a remaining game and it's yours.

Have about thirty minutes left for flashbandit16's giveaway and 45 minutes roughly for dave is ok's giveaway. I see there were two going for Saints Row 2 and flashbandit16 has one so I'd suggest checking there if you weren't the winner!

And I won't be replying to thank you PMs as there's quite a few. So a collective you're welcome and enjoy the games.

If Gyromancer wasn't taken, could I get that? :D

If Gyromancer wasn't taken, could I get that? :D

To be more clear with first come, first serve you still just PM to Modbot with the game you want but instead of it being raffled if no one asked for it before you you'll instantly win it. But it'll follow the rules of one winner per day so if you won during the raffle you won't be able to pick something.

Edit: And just checked, looks like raffle winners are still going out as Gyromancer had two entries and has been won. Sorry!

What a fantastic giveaway, thanks for sharing. Figured I might as well toss my extra keys in here for anyone who might be interested:

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 9 Steam keys and 1 other items. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This is a free for all! You can enter for multiple games on the list below. Send an individual PM for each game you'd like to win.
- If you won a game from ModBot in the last day, you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Bionic Commando: Rearmed -- MB-6D3BD0828A47008D - Taken by kurahador. 1 entrants total.
xWBm0BY.png
Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Chaos Theory (Uplay) -- MB-E63EDAE1C8E0D22E - Taken by skullmuffins. 3 entrants total.
Risen -- MB-5088A471AB1B954A - Taken by King Allant. 1 entrants total.
Resident Evil Revelations 2 (Episode 1: Penal Colony) -- MB-7ABF35C595DEB95B
t1cxE6r.gif
Murdered: Soul Suspect -- MB-26D1A382424F303C - Taken by Sir Boticus. 5 entrants total.
STRIDER -- MB-7AF75695C6B3D7E0 - Taken by Gvitor. 1 entrants total.
Pix the Cat -- MB-E48D5285C80BD63F - Taken by Barajas_201. 1 entrants total.
Dead Island: Game of the Year Edition -- MB-B366D6BADBB26931 - Taken by bodyboarder. 3 entrants total.
Risen 2: Dark Waters Gold Edition -- MB-6FC6612881C2130D - Taken by City 17. 2 entrants total.
Saints Row 2 -- MB-455EADA3DA306E42 - Taken by RedFyn. 1 entrants total.

t1466395847z1.png

Thanks for doing this!

Here's some stuff too:

ModBot said:
Instructions for Kurt Russell:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

I am giving away 4 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Gorky 17 -- MB-48C58302DE2F4CC7 - Taken by DiscoJer. 2 entrants total.
King of Dragon Pass -- MB-5739326C65BF18D6 - Taken by Wibblewozzer. 4 entrants total.
Rogue Continuum -- MB-DC6DE7716BCFE26A - Taken by darkpathwalker92. 2 entrants total.
Electronic Super Joy -- MB-13BB025601721DE8 - Taken by neonglow. 2 entrants total.

t1466396013z1.png

Hopefully everything worked out for everyone and the extra giveaways people did were great. I got a game out of it, too!

I cleaned up the main post. The rule is one win per day for each member but I'm not certain when that cycles over or if it's 24 hours from when it went live? There's around 20 things left, most of it a bit smaller. If you won something today and PM me with a specific request (and I'm around), I don't mind manually removing the entry and sending the key directly.

Not sure if anyone else will be adding more giveaways in here but if not I'll just be looking to do this again around Christmas when the holiday giveaway thread goes up.

Edit: And some silly quick stats off the top of my head. Three games with the most entries:

1. South Park: The Stick of Truth - 47 entries
2. Rocket League - 45 entries (I assumed this would be most)
3. The Talos Principle - 42 (this really surprised me)

I think Ark: Prehistoric Something-or-other had 41? It might have been tied with 42.

Turns out I had some keys I could contribute. Rayman is a uPlay key, rest are steam.

ModBot said:
I am giving away 4 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Hero of Time, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Shadowrun Chronicles - Boston Lockdown Taken
Just Cause Collection -- MB-7D008F61FE193DF3 - Taken by darkpathwalker92
t1cxE6r.gif
Murdered: Soul Suspect Taken
Rayman Origins Taken

Accoun

You made this half an hour after I went to bed, so I don't even know what was there originally (maybe that's better? :p). Still, thank you for your generosity OP and everyone else doing giveaways.

You made this half an hour after I went to bed, so I don't even know what was there originally (maybe that's better? :p). Still, thank you for your generosity OP and everyone else doing giveaways.

I'll either have to time the raffle differently to be more accommodating to other time zones next time or maybe split it into batches and do something like 25 games a day or whatever. Sorry!

I don't have the list of games handy now but it was mostly just everything in Humble Bundles for the past 6 months (and some beyond) as well as about half the games from the Humble Monthly (stuff I didn't want or duplicates).

Honey Bunny

I was told not to thank you in here so I won't. But i have some keys lying around:

ModBot said:

ModBot Basics:
- This is a giveaway for the thread url: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1236543.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Honey Bunny, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This is a free for all! You can enter for multiple games on the list below. Send an individual PM for each game you'd like to win.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 24 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Dust: An Elysian Tail -- MB-07414A78EB985BA8 - Taken by MasterShotgun. 8 entrants total.
Eldritch -- MB-30B99C24B820E6D9 - Taken by darkpathwalker92. 5 entrants total.
F.E.A.R -- MB-DA4EB0A62E5C93BA - Taken by enemy2k. 9 entrants total.

t1466496195z1.png

enemy2k

Wibblewozzer thank you! I won Ace Combat Assault Horizon. Looking forward to checking it out as I loved the old Ace Combat games.
Thank you to Flashbandit as well, won Rise of the Argonauts, love Ancient Greece stuff.

Top Bottom