• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Summer Solstice Games Giveaway

Nezzhil

I was thinking in making a giveaway too. Perfect timing!

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 7 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Nezzhil, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This is a free for all! You can enter for multiple games on the list below. Send an individual PM for each game you'd like to win.
- If you won a game from ModBot in the last day, you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 24 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Noct (Early Access) -- MB-3FD6804AEA2ED695 - Taken by flashbandit16. 3 entrants total.
Sam & Max: Devil's Playhouse -- MB-EED7F513EDC7239A - Taken by runnin_blue. 4 entrants total.
Cibele -- MB-01FC58745A8731CF - Taken by NewDust. 1 entrants total.
PLUG & PLAY -- MB-A31F44435AA0EA7C - Taken by WinterDemons. 2 entrants total.
Soul Axiom -- MB-0685E7DB967B524B - Taken by Teppic. 2 entrants total.
Poker Night at the Inventory -- MB-8AC2344B5B3D54BD - Taken by darkpathwalker92. 1 entrants total.
Deathtrap -- MB-70897EAEEBFCABE7 - Taken by enemy2k. 2 entrants total.

t1466587217z1.png

Ludens

Banned
ModBot said:
Instructions for Ludens:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

I am giving away an item. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Ludens, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 24 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

PGP3OVL.png
System Shock 2 GOG -- MB-1E108EFB2D9F0310 - Taken by Hentailover. 1 entrants total.

t1466587821z1.png

Pfff thats about the average of giveaways steamgaf make to get rid of keys they dont need

Perhaps in that poster's defense there were originally 137 games and 7 other (DLC) listed. I simply removed a large batch of what was won following the raffle to make the first come, first serve remaining items easier to spot. And suffice it to say the stuff that was won during the raffle period was generally more desirable.

It is true that some of the remaining stuff was items I mostly just wanted marked redeemed finally in my Humble Bundle key list (like all that Payday DLC). For the most part I could resell the keys if I wanted to, but I prefer to hoard them and give them away since I feel that's a little more true to the spirit of something like Humble Bundle.

The real travesty was the great games that people pretty much didn't care to try for. Snakebird and 1001 Spikes both only had a single person go for them (the timing was tough to say one entered for the raffle or they were snagged up right after during first come, first server). There were a handful others that only had two or three entries that were also very solid games but since deletion I can't recall it all off the top of my head.

Lastly, thank you Ludens and Nezzhil keeping the giving going as well as thanks to those that did giveaways that already ended.

Tizoc

Crom does not need these
ModBot said:
I am giving away 7 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Resident Evil Revelations 2 Ep. 1 -- MB-D4D5E5BA2650C717 - Taken by Valahart. 2 entrants total.
Her Story -- MB-9C8052C927BDA4B1 - Taken by Atmej. 2 entrants total.
Psychonauts -- MB-5F6B1566CD5E49BB - Taken by darkpathwalker92. 1 entrants total.
JumpJet Rex -- MB-3EA5F7CD2077C02B - Taken by rainking187. 2 entrants total.
Read Only Memories -- MB-BF2C1981C8781C2F - Taken by Charles Alan Ratliff. 2 entrants total.
Bionic Commando ReArmed -- MB-D9C8853FF9563577 - Taken by Nezzhil. 1 entrants total.
LIMBO -- MB-DCAFEB58A5029169 - Taken by AcademicSaucer. 1 entrants total.

t1466610953z1.png

Teppic

A few games before summer sale.

ModBot said:
I am giving away 21 Steam keys and 3 other items. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Teppic, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This is a free for all! You can enter for multiple games on the list below. Send an individual PM for each game you'd like to win.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Girls Like Robots -- MB-E9F1DAFFC2BF20CC - Taken by Nezzhil. 1 entrants total.
SHOWTIME 2073 -- MB-1CAB572C554D83DA - Taken by septicore. 3 entrants total.
Trigger Runners -- MB-5FB4E11DEDD6E5C5 - Taken by Roddslayer. 2 entrants total.
Tap Heroes -- MB-9B3B76AB8A99AA53 - Taken by voodooray. 1 entrants total.
Rex Rocket -- MB-222FD32B3B43ADFE - Taken by derExperte. 3 entrants total.
PGP3OVL.png
System Shock 2 (GOG) -- MB-477E448152A1F835 - Taken by TheTrain. 1 entrants total.
PGP3OVL.png
Giants: Citizen Kabuto (GOG) -- MB-B8D627CBDC8A99D8 - Taken by Gaaraa. 1 entrants total.
Adventures of Pip -- MB-9734E4D1E312B3F4 - Taken by woopWOOP. 2 entrants total.
Spakoyno: Back to the USSR 2.0 -- MB-99AFDF2301C7F939 - Taken by darkchewie. 1 entrants total.
NaissanceE -- MB-749C0F71DE6ABE4C - Taken by Mikurden. 3 entrants total.
The Living Dungeon -- MB-489CFFBFAE203973 - Taken by darkchewie. 3 entrants total.
Loot Hero DX -- MB-BAA1896240690783 - Taken by ExoSoul. 1 entrants total.
Procyon -- MB-B40B403D7D32EFDD - Taken by darkpathwalker92. 1 entrants total.
Demon Hearts -- MB-54360460895122E8 - Taken by Eila. 3 entrants total.
Toy Soldiers: Complete -- MB-B77CCA433940E5D6 - Taken by Gez. 2 entrants total.
It's Spring Again -- MB-FCB95051941B3E63 - Taken by chronomac. 1 entrants total.
Shakedown Racing One -- MB-F508D3F1619BE404 - Taken by ExoSoul. 1 entrants total.
FLASHOUT 2 -- MB-F33232BE93F53522
The Land Of Lamia -- MB-3F848A765483EF6C - Taken by flashbandit16. 2 entrants total.
Arcadecraft -- MB-D238CA4671489A64 - Taken by bobnowhere. 1 entrants total.

Magdalena -- MB-FC1EDEA11D96CAA7 - Taken by Valahart. 1 entrants total.
The Old City: Leviathan -- MB-AF950C6309FB0681 - Taken by darkpathwalker92. 2 entrants total.
Arcane Sorcery -- MB-4002B43EFE054B61 - Taken by Hakkelus. 2 entrants total.
PGP3OVL.png
Spelunky (GOG) -- MB-8065BA8087D014B7 - Taken by Frimaire. 1 entrants total.

t1466678260z1.png

Top Bottom