• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends |OT19| Three-Fifths of a Thread

Woolie is so bad at THUG its hurting me. Just being wrong about the controls, just ignoring instructions completely.

I wish there was a good Tony Hawk game I could just pull out and play without coughing in a bunch of dust beforehand.

Just finished watching that Kingdome death monster video on Woolie Versus.

That looks like a super interesting game, and I am really interested in seeing more from them playing. They have a real calm and entertaining dynamic at their virtual table.

Just finished watching that Kingdome death monster video on Woolie Versus.

That looks like a super interesting game, and I am really interested in seeing more from them playing. They have a real calm and entertaining dynamic at their virtual table.

I watched a stream of an entire campaign awhile back(i even got to name a character... he/she(there was this thing with a belt iirc.) actually lived for quite a while and put in a lot of work) and the game can get pretty wild. Mostly by fucking the players over, but well, its called kingdom DEATH monsters for a reason.

Disgraced

Hmm, I'm guessing we won't have a new full LP for a bit?

With Tony Hawk and Dark Souls running, I expect the third spot will be a few one-offs and Amazing Superfriends.
That's perfectly fine, imo. Why extend for what could very likely be a mediocre LP because of such when you have two generally liked ones going, and you can output more diversity through one-offs?
I wonder if he's putting most of his actual effort/passion into WoolieVersus instead.
C'mon, no way man. I don't at all believe he'd do that.
Or if any gaffers here want to uh, maybe check it out maybe i dunno...
Maybe.

Has anyone of the SBFP on Twitter said anything about JonTron's meltdown?

Not that it is necessary, but it would be nice

(I haven't used Twitter today, so I dunno)

Edzi

Has anyone of the SBFP on Twitter said anything about JonTron's meltdown?

Not that it is necessary, but it would be nice

(I haven't used Twitter today, so I dunno)

Why would they? I never got the impression they were particularly close. Besides, saying anything about it that's not outright condemnation would be an incredibly bad look.

FlowersisBritish

fleurs n'est pas britannique
Why would they? I never got the impression they were particularly close. Besides, saying anything about it that's not outright condemnation would be an incredibly bad look.

It would, but also even tho their political affiliation is probs left (Thank god) they go hardcore radio silent on all of this stuff. Remember GG when they had some laughs about it at an E3 but the moment it became clearly terrible they went radio silent?

Not that I particularly mind tbh. Actually, Im kinda glad they don't go into politics. I watch funnier, smarter people than these guys for that and they tend to be my break/escape from the world. Not exactly clamering for the opinions of four dudes from Cananda on US politics.

Edit: also remember that time all of neogaf that didn't post in this thread were talking about how alt-right the best friends are? Ha! Good, awkward times.

Anung

Un Rama
Like I said many pages ago I hope I never learn the political affiliations of these guys. Or if I do they are at least rational beliefs.

Strimei

Was the SBFP with Laura Kate Dale any good? like how cringy is it?

Honestly the only problem I had with it was that Laura has one of those VERY annoyingly loud keyboards and at one or two points kind of checks out of the conversation and you can just hear a lot of clicking.

Not as bad as it was a few weeks back with Austin though. But still noticeable.

Strimei

That was a thing?

Yes, there were a number of people claiming they were.

Memory serves, it was chiefly due to their usage of "cuck" during the Catherine LP.

They failed to mention, or realize, that the guys were talking about Omikron (which was starting up around then) and how David Cage has you cuckold a guy, while possessing his own body.

So yeah, the guys were talking about cuckoldry. But they were using it in the correct context. (And also talking about cheating in general since, y'know, CATHERINE)

MrHoot

Yes, there were a number of people claiming they were.

Memory serves, it was chiefly due to their usage of "cuck" during the Catherine LP.

They failed to mention, or realize, that the guys were talking about Omikron (which was starting up around then) and how David Cage has you cuckold a guy, while possessing his own body.

So yeah, the guys were talking about cuckoldry. But they were using it in the correct context. (And also talking about cheating in general since, y'know, CATHERINE)

Davic Cage truely is the poison of mankind, seeding dissent

I don't know if it's because of a double blind playing at this, the team of Woolie and Matt, the fucking behind the back camera, or a combination of all of that but this looks like a poor attempt at Windjammers.

Hopefully they just play proper Windjammers when it gets gets rereleased.

Like I said many pages ago I hope I never learn the political affiliations of these guys. Or if I do they are at least rational beliefs.

I feel like if we learn anyone's it would be Pat as he doesn't give a fuck.
Honestly he probably doesn't care too much, he's too busy being an adorable shitlord

Xux

I remember Matt retweeting some pretty liberal things on Twitter. I've wondered if the contagious dread following the election played a part in his decision to take that break. Hard and probably intrusive assumption on my part, though.

Anyway, I never knew about that thing with Gwendolin, either, when I played; that shit's freaky.

Disc Jam video is pretty meh. I'm sure it could get intense but eh.

Fancolors

Woolie throws guests under the bus for being "lazy" and doing Top 10 List videos.

Been too lazy to even finish a Top 10 GOTY List since 1999.

Fat4all

Banned
I rewatched a few episodes into the beginning of this DS play through, and ya know what? Woolie's done better than I've sometimes given him credit for.

Let's see if he can nail this second act without looking too much like a fool.

They're Canadian. Their political spectrum is completely different from Americans, you have to shift everything like two spaces to the left.

Numb

Woolie: '' So i saw Get Out. With my girlfriend aswell''
Matt:''...Now what color is this girlfriend of yours?''

lol Matt to the point
---

giphy.gif

Yakuza LP!

Fat4all

Banned
I'm familiar with the story, but sure, refresh my memory.

Eric altering the footage of him being the one to jump over the chopper doesn't quite work as well when the person jumping the chopper is a black dude.

I think they'll get a few laughs outta that.

Eric altering the footage of him being the one to jump over the chopper doesn't quite work as well when the person jumping the chopper is a black dude.

I think they'll get a few laughs outta that.
Oh, so they're at that part. Yeah, that'll be good for a laugh.

Anung

Un Rama
Holy shit I actually remember that plot point from back in the day.

Is Eric Sparrow the Bam to Woolie's Tony Hawk? What timeline are we in?

Top Bottom