• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 10: Frienders Support Straight Shota

ultimax

I don't think I've gotten that far... I have yet to
fight her

I don't understand how you could waifu Maya, but still detest Manga Usagi Drop

ASCkv.png

I got to her introduction and posted that.

How was
Shadow Lisa
set up in the localization?
She heavily confronted Lisa with the Sex with older men and drugs along with giving drugs to her friends.
I'm fighting her now.
Oh okay so you HAD gotten to her, I thought you were still not there yet my bad.
Wait they say she had sex and gave them drugs? Because remake said she talked to them or something and lied/kinda manipulated the two girls.
I just fucking played this I should remember it better

Do the story battles have VA btw?

Oh okay so you HAD gotten to her, I thought you were still not there yet my bad.
Wait they say she had sex and gave them drugs? Because remake said she talked to them or something and lied/kinda manipulated the two girls.
I just fucking played this I should remember it better

Do the story battles have VA btw?
Wow they censored that? I wouldn't be surprised, but damn its so good.
The shadow explained that she whored herself out to older men and took drugs to stand out from everyone. I think she also said that she got her friends hooked too.

Yeah the story battles had VAs.

Wow they censored that? I wouldn't be surprised, but damn its so good.
The shadow explained that she whored herself out to older men and took drugs to stand out from everyone. I think she also said that she got her friends hooked too.

Yeah the story battles had VAs.

Christ the remake is kinda limp. This game keeps making me more sad even after I finished it. Also what order are you doing the 4 things?

Abu if your reading this, go replay it on the PSX translation.
Christ the remake is kinda limp. This game keeps making me more sad even after I finished it. Also what order are you doing the 4 things?
I dunno. I'll probably do
Tatsuya's shadow
last tho. I spoiled myself with best girl first.

Squishy3

These changes only apply to the PSP versions of the games right? Or do the PS1 versions on PSN have the translation changes?

Oh, well I guess IS will have the changes which I assume is what you guys are talking about.

These changes only apply to the PSP versions of the games right? Or do the PS1 versions on PSN have the translation changes?

Oh, well I guess IS will have the changes which I assume is what you guys are talking about.

IS never got an official translation, only Eternal Punishment.

There is a fan translation of IS though.

No the PSX version of IS never got released, so a guy made a translation patch you could run via emulator. They eventually brought it over here via PSP remake, but apparently things got heavily censored other than the
Hitler
thing.

Persona 2: Innocent Sin for PSP is the remake with easier difficulty, fresh translation, new english voices for some of the scenes, etc.

Persona 2: Eternal Punishment does have a PSP remake, but they decided to only release the PS1 classic (since that was officially released on the PS1 in the US) on the PSN store instead of translating the PSP version.

Also, I'm pretty sure my nominee is the most popular/winning GoodWil's romance thread.

WHERE'S MY PRIZE FRAUDWIL

Zenfalcia

Holy shit Pat did so well in that Drift Stage video.

He did pretty well for just 4 runs.
Finally, I have become a shit tier e-celeb.

Now to start my own LP channel and play shitty horror games in october. I'll call it the PoopSpook.

And don't forget my month of nothing but wrestling games. Please be excited.

But you need another person to lp with, so would that be abubeats? Who would you later add to make some random dumb thing called fighterpedia?

Alfebit

Banned
Finally, I have become a shit tier e-celeb.

Now to start my own LP channel and play shitty horror games in october. I'll call it the PoopSpook.

And don't forget my month of nothing but wrestling games. Please be excited.

Can I be Pete? Also you should make it boxing games.

Wait till you have a topic dedicated to you on NeoGaf.

Then I'll come on ocassionally and talk about how salty I am my new piece of technology is being shit and breaking and ask people to play fighting games with me.

Its all coming together.

But you need another person to lp with, so would that be abubeats? Who would you later add to make some random dumb thing called fighterpedia?

No! Fighterpedia sounds like an awful idea. We're gonna start a pedia of something we both grew up with.

Sonicpedia. All the sonic lore you could possibly handle on one channel. And please also be excited for the year of sonic. Where we play all the good sonic games like SA1, SA2, Shadow the Hedgehog, Sonic Heroes, Sonic Unleashed, and rounding off the list.

Sonic Boom, Sonic Boom, Sonic Boooooooooom.

Can I be Pete? Also you should make it boxing games.

I'm not Canadian though. It has to be something based off an American Holiday.

Memorial week, where we play all the most American World War and World War 2 games you can possibly handle!

Zenfalcia

No! Fighterpedia sounds like an awful idea. We're gonna start a pedia of something we both grew up with.

Sonicpedia. All the sonic lore you could possibly handle on one channel. And please also be excited for the year of sonic. Where we play all the good sonic games like SA1, SA2, Shadow the Hedgehog, Sonic Heroes, Sonic Unleashed, and rounding off the list.

Sonic Boom, Sonic Boom, Sonic Boooooooooom.

Sounds amazing! I'm sure everyone will love it and remember it forever.

Top Bottom