• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 10: Frienders Support Straight Shota

YO ANIMU NERDS

Did any of you guys catch Deadman Wonderland on Adult Swim Saturday Night?

Man holy fuck what is going on in this show, it's more confusing than Durarara!!
except even more hype.

I remember watching the entire show right before it started airing on Adult Swim. It's pretty good, but that main character whines too much, from what I recall.

Shackzam

Except I'm on PS4 bro. :(

Wait GG XRD is on PS3?
no-effin-way.gif

Guilty Gear is crossplay. IT DOESN'T MATTER WHAT VERSION YOU GET!!!!

I really wanna get that so
I can see how forced the OTP is with Marie and compare it with Maya. Maya wasn't so bad so far.
I actually
felt no push for Maya, except maybe the whole Tatsuya saved her part but yeah. Keep in mind this is coming from the guy that didn't see foreshadowing for the Korra finale
I've got something in my front pocket for you
Why don't you reach on in my pocket and see what it is?
There, grab onto it, it's just for you
Give it a little squeeze and say: "How do you do?"

There's something in my front pocket
Oh man oh jeez
Good choice.
Damn straight.

Zenfalcia

Nothing really major so far i guess, but
i find it super interesting how lilly and shizune hate each other considering its impossible for them to communicate without a 3rd person. i'm curious to find out how that started

Don't get too hyped. Is this your first visual novel?

You'll find out eventually.

I actually
felt no push for Maya, except maybe the whole Tatsuya saved her part but yeah. Keep in mind this is coming from the guy that didn't see foreshadowing for the Korra finale
Well apparently you'll definitely feel it in P4G
Way too much.
Don't get too hyped. Is this your first visual novel?
I remember my first VN....
It was AA Trials and Tribulations

Oh man oh jeez

You walked right into my
activated trap card.

I remember watching the entire show right before it started airing on Adult Swim. It's pretty good, but that main character whines too much, from what I recall.

Well fuck, that means I'm probably going to stop watching it because if he whines as much as Shinji in Neon Genesis it ruins it for me.

By all means have vulnerable characters who question things and complain about shit but at the end of the day sometimes you have to put the man pants on.

What's your PSN so i can add you? You're not on the doc, at least I don't think so.

Same as on GAF of course.

Zenfalcia

My first VN was Katawa Shoujo, followed by Persona 4.

I started with katawa shoujo too.. i even got 100% i wish the reward was better. The some of bad ends are pretty rough. Persona 4 is the best visual novel ever.
It was the first thing that popped up in my local anime store, so I thought it was the first game. I also thought there was no overarching plot and was just random court cases.

But there is tho! Now go back and play the first and then justice for all if you can bear the terribleness of it.

I started with katawa shoujo too.. i even got 100% i wish the reward was better. The some of bad ends are pretty rough. Persona 4 is the best visual novel ever.

But there is tho! Now go back and play the first and then justice for all if you can bear the terribleness of it.
Shizune's bad end is complete garbage.
Why would Hisato act like that when he invested so much time learning sign language.
I still think P3 is better than P4.

Why do they say its bad? I love the
dumb clown bullshit and the puppet guy that wants to have a relationship with the lady circus person

Oh god I dunno weather to throw up or die laughing.
lets just put Ramsus character motivations and put an end to his chaaracter arc with a few still sprites and some jpegs.

Zenfalcia

Shizune's bad end is complete garbage.
Why would Hisato act like that when he invested so much time learning sign language.
I still think P3 is better than P4.

Why do they say its bad? I love the
dumb clown bullshit and the puppet guy that wants to have a relationship with the lady circus person

It's fine because shizune's route is the worst
i'm joking, but it's not my favourite
Because he stops caring or something.
it's true tho. P3 has better music too.

It's just the writing and mostly the cases were flaccid and sometimes overly complicated in obtuse ways.

It's not bad, just not as good as the other two. The music is terrible and flaccid though

Not to mention some of the cases aren't very good.

Beat Five's DLC chapter.

God damn her and Dito are even weirder than I thought they were. Also that ending was kinda.....fuck.

Also, read about two people dropping Drakengard 3, even though they love the lore/characters/etc.

That's the whole reason you play the series in the first place fuckers. You don't play the games for Bayonetta or Revengeance combat.

It's fine because shizune's route is the worst
i'm joking, but it's not my favourite
Because he stops caring or something.

Not to mention some of the cases aren't very good.
It was still out of place
"She should have always been alone. No one loved that bitch anywas" Is really out of place when she just needed some room.
i wonder if he would actually get approved lol
I'm sure if he applied, he would get accepted aslong as he uses a paid E-mail. We don't have high standards here at NeoGAF.

I'm hitting the sack. Night.

Zenfalcia

It was still out of place
"She should have always been alone. No one loved that bitch anywas" Is really out of place when she just needed some room.

I'm sure if he applied, he would get accepted aslong as he uses a paid E-mail. We don't have high standards here at NeoGAF.

I'm hitting the sack. Night.

it's not quite well written, but it is a misunderstanding taken to an extreme to make it a bad ending.

Speaking of people who need accounts. I need plague on BestGaf to give us all the creepy animal lore.

Night.

Edit: that feel of misunderstanding things and being wrong.
dammit... I guess royale duke was just saying he was in a cranky mood.. oh well.

Zenfalcia

I read like half of it in a day. The pace killed itself toward where I stopped reading. Dunno if that's better in the anime.

the pace of how fast you read it or the pacing of the manga?
Anime > Manga

Television > Reading

Hometown > Life

Nah, i read usagi drop and that was fine! Manga isn't worst than anime. Usually it's the other way around..

Nevertheless i'll get the series for later viewing.

Top Bottom