• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 10: Frienders Support Straight Shota

So I had an idea for a story for game. The game is a Classic Castlevania deal. Story borrows from Kill La Kill and Jojo's Bizarre Adventure:

The new student at Something Something Academy arrives at her new school to find that the students, teachers, and janitors have been put under a spell by the handsome school bully Jensen. The new student must fight their way through band geeks, football players, and cheerleaders to reach Jensen's location in the school's throne room. All while this is going on Jensen sometimes appears to taunt our hero by flaunting his superiority and doing poses.

Also there would be a side level where at the end you fight Rage who gifts you with an ability once you prove yourself worthy.

Also Zen jesus christ that avatar

Uhh what's a morph ball again? I'm dumb =/

Well I used to have a girlfriend, but we broke up and I like being really warm when I sleep. Using excess amounts of blankets makes up for not having another warm body in bed with me.

Morph_ball_animation_orpheon.gif

That Kanji stuff looked pretty cool. Though, they're not showing the crippling nerfs in that video.

2 pillows, one body pillow and 2 comforters and the gf for extra heat on cold nights

I love how the gf was the last thing you mentioned lol

Bracing huh? I suppose i do the same. How many would you get if you weren't limited to two?

So, how was your day ;)

I hope people get the terrible pun...

It was pretty good, too cold though.

I don't think anyone will and we have completely different definitions of pillow talk lol

Tako

I love how the gf was the last thing you mentioned lol

It was pretty good, too cold though.

I don't think anyone will and we have completely different definitions of pillow talk lol

She told me to add her to the list, unless I wanted to get bit on the shoulder

Zenfalcia

Zenfalcia

Cthulhu, man honesty I got scratches and bite marks all over my body and I'm sore. I don't wanna get bit anymore until tomorrow

What's wrong with a few more bite marks? It's not going to make a huge difference.
So lewd...

What? Nahh.. it's not that lewd.
Tried to touch up Zens avatar a bit
stoNp9e.png

eh... Those pixels looks rough, but decent job with the small avatar. it'd be better if goodwil touched up the original and then resized it or changed the number of pixels per inch.

Mathaou

legacy of cane
jT2eHyB.jpg

This bracket is ridiculous, I had to move people around to even have people go head to head.
I sent the first stories to the judges. Check your inbox.

Top Bottom