• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 10: Frienders Support Straight Shota

I'm sad that doesn't exist now. It'd be boring as shit but Id watch the fuck out of it

It wouldn't be boring, think about it.

Pat crying and begging Liam to let him stop playing it.

...and then..

image.php

It's a game Woolie likes and questioned why they hadn't played before. I've been trying to think of something and I'm drawing a blank, only thing that comes to mind is like, Kirby or something.

I've been looking for things to put on in the background while I grind quests in Xenoblade and one thing that I've found is Serious Jibber-Jabber with Conan O'Brien where he has an hour-long discussion with people. He's done interviews with comedy legends Martin Short and Mel Brooks as well as a round table with some of the writing staff of the Simpsons.

Tako

Man for it being Indonesianbob's first stream is pretty good. Can't stop laughing, like I nearly died laughing twice

ultimax

It's because you're always creepily agreeing/nodding your head. Now get to finishing Rin's route!
I'm working on it! I had to stop for things and stuff. Unsurprisingly busy day, but I'm not going to sleep until I finish it. So expect more thoughts at like 5 am lol
I need new ones. I used that one for awhile but have been using creepy Colbert for awhile now, but I approve of creep-ass shit way too much and it's been over used for weeks.
Yeah I gotta find new gifs too. Either that, or stop approving of creepy bullshit. But that will never happen.

Zenfalcia

I'm working on it! I had to stop for things and stuff. Unsurprisingly busy day, but I'm not going to sleep until I finish it. So expect more thoughts at like 5 am lol

Yeah I gotta find new gifs too. Either that, or stop approving of creepy bullshit. But that will never happen.

Ok. Have fun.

we'll find another one eventually..
I think I can hear police sirens.

It's fine! Wasn't her your favourite or am i misremembering? I'm probably misremembering.

Zenfalcia

She might be. She's the only KanColle I knew before watching the anime. Whether or not I'll like her remains to be seen.

Mm.. there's quite a few fan favourites like her. This is just me basing off how much art of each ship there are in comparison to others. I'll post some of my favourite pictures, soon for the zero people who care.

Top Bottom