• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 10: Frienders Support Straight Shota

Zenfalcia

So I googled Hiroyuki Sawano on a whim because he's one of the best soundtrack composers I've ever heard and came across this story. Alright, FUCKING SOLD. Maybe this is old news, maybe the game is less Mass-Effect-y than it seems, IDGAF I'm buying it the second it's available.

i remember seeing a trailer and some gameplay a while ago. it did not look good... maybe i'm misremembering?

croten

Wut? Ladies are all over Dante!

She knows what's up.

To be clear we're talking about this guy, right?
maxresdefault.jpg
I'm sure many of us do. I didn't know it looked awesome, and more importantly, I didn't know that it was scored by the motherfucker who did KLK and AOT.

Then git gud nerd, X was one of the reasons I got a Wii U

Dying Of Thirst

Neo Member
Can someone in this thread help me with downloading and updating Karate Master 2. Like many other posters I too love the Super Best Friends to death and would like some help.

Mathaou

legacy of cane
Can someone in this thread help me with downloading and updating Karate Master 2. Like many other posters I too love the Super Best Friends to death and would like some help.

Welcome! I don't even know what that is, so nope! One of the fighting game nerds could, tho. I'm not as far gone as those guys.

It's ok I'm sure at least one poster would've downloaded the game after watching the video.

Sucks that you're a junior, or you could have made a thread for troubleshooting since I know multiple people have had issues with that game (including Matt).

Try asking fighting game weekly GAF if no one here has an answer.

Top Bottom