• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 10: Frienders Support Straight Shota

Beloved

We make our own canon.

Mathaou

legacy of cane
I don't dislike Liam but he has some habits and opinions put him at the bottom of the zaibatsu list for me.

It's really close for me, cuz they're all funny as hell - this is just based off the podcast cuz I don't have time to watch videos.

Pat (I love his updates on his week, his stories, his knowledge on various topics, and whenever he argues)
Matt / Woolie (Both have really good stories and provide me with a list of things I need to watch/ read)
Liam (I enjoy his anime suggestions and his Vita love, I wish he would talk more. He's kinda quiet. He's got good burns and excellent one liners and jokes, tho.)

Beloved

What Persona girl are you?

And yes all women totally fall under Persona Characters.

There's really not one that fits me really closely, there are things about Rise that are similar, and to a lesser extent Chie.

Yukari and Mitsuru have some similar qualties as well but yeah it's like you'd have to take different aspects from various characters to get something close to who I am, personality wise.

I need to start watching Jojo again. I am going out to get snacks. What should I get?

There's really not one that fits me really closely, there are things about Rise that are similar, and to a lesser extent Chie.

Yukari and Mitsuru have some similar qualties as well but yeah it's like you'd have to take different aspects from various characters to get something close to who I am, personality wise.

It does not help that Golden, Q, and I assume the Arena games flanderized the characters

Xiraiya

Definitely, I'm not sure what it says that I found myself relating to Dojima more than most other characters.

Mathaou

legacy of cane
Your top favorite anime OPs, go. I've been watching a shitload of them recently, and I'm interested.

1. Tank! -Bebop
2. Sono Chi No Sadame/Bloody Stream/Stand Proud -JOOOOOOOOOJO
3. Ambiguous -Kill La Kill
4. Resonance -Soul Eater
5. Hyadain no Joujou Yuujou -Nichijou

Honorable Mentions to Steins;Gate, Durara!, and every FMA: Brotherhood OP.

1. Tank! -Bebop
2. Sono Chi No Sadame/Bloody Stream/Stand Proud -JOOOOOOOOOJO
3. Steins Gate OP
4. Trigun OP
5. Nichijou OP 1
6. Bacanno
7. Ghost Hound OP
8. Gurren Lagann OP2
9. Attack On Titan OP
10. Mononoke OP

Honorable mentions to Database (lol), and FMA intros.

*angrily shakes fist*

Trying to start something over here...

Come at me.

Your hatred of Rise baffles the shit out of me.

I just hate how for like 80% of the game she seems to actually let her real self come out and ditch that superficial Idol nonsense only to go right back in the end because she's jealous that someone else started to get famous in her place. The whole Idol shit is nothing but a superficial world.

Top Bottom