• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 12: 12 Threads in and It's Still the tutorial

Update on the football situation

Apparently I am an asshole who can't handle a little smack talk.

Thankfully my friends seem to be siding with me/
Really, you're the asshole? He's the one who started shit, and couldn't handle one joke about his qb and acted like a bigger asshole, but you're the asshole? What a fucking asshole.

ultimax

I forgot, but hey try to find her tumblr

VmhzfRk.gif

Mathaou

legacy of cane
Really, you're the asshole? He's the one who started shit, and couldn't handle one joke about his qb and acted like a bigger asshole, but you're the asshole? What a fucking asshole.

This is why I don't like sports, people just argue and get into fights that don't matter.
Who wants to form the IJWA with me? (International Japanimation Waifu Association)

I feel like its the kind of game that would I would not feel comfortable buying let alone playing.

I cant imagine being one of those people who bought Senran Kagura in person.

It's really not all that creepy.

One time I bought Rumble Roses XX and DOAX2 at the same time in person. I also have purchased way too many creepy anime games in person to count. Team Shameless baby.

Alright. Bedtime for real.

Mathaou

legacy of cane
0IiQ70h.gif

Anyway, here's me, when I was in high school, wearing these clean duds.

I looked ready to snort some hookers and fuck some cocaine down in South Beach.

You are now officially the Dutch of the group. Who wants to be Benny?

I am not bold enough to claim Rock for myself, but how about Aaron? I feel like that would be a hilarious time. Oh, the antics.

Revy is the cutest member of the group. You all can fight to determine who that is.

Alfebit

Banned
You are now officially the Dutch of the group. Who wants to be Benny?

I am not bold enough to claim Rock for myself, but how about Aaron? I feel like that would be a hilarious time. Oh, the antics.

Revy is the cutest member of the group. You all can fight to determine who that is.
I guess i'm Revy then.

Top Bottom