• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 12: 12 Threads in and It's Still the tutorial

GGs Abu and Shack, that was the first time I really played the game. I still don't know who I want to play. Bedmin seems interesting, I may have to spend some more time with him

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
Sorry to interrupt talking about FNF, but there's something that I want talk about. There's nothing wrong with a guy liking pink, right? I don't think there's anything wrong with it. The reason I ask is because my dad acts like it's so fucking weird that I like pink, and always has to give me some shit when I get something that is pink, even things like construction paper and earbuds.

breast cancer awareness C.Falcon is the most popular color picked for him.
Guys can love pink, especially when its unironically and ironically used for the most manliest shit ever.
Not too long ago, blue was known as a girl's color, and pink was known as a boy's

ultimax

Yeah, i know.

126243.jpg

GGs Abu and Shack, that was the first time I really played the game. I still don't know who I want to play. Bedmin seems interesting, I may have to spend some more time with him
GG guys, im out too. that was fun

Sorry to interrupt talking about FNF, but there's something that I want talk about. There's nothing wrong with a guy liking pink, right? I don't think there's anything wrong with it. The reason I ask is because my dad acts like it's so fucking weird that I like pink, and always has to give me some shit when I get something that is pink, even things like construction paper and earbuds.

That sounds like your dad is finding reasons to start shit with you.

Part of me wishes Nintendo helped fund Street Fighter V instead of Sony for a few reasons.

1. The internet backlash would be great
2. More people would buy Wii Us

:(
One, Nintendo was too busy funding Monster Hunter 4. Two, there is no way that Capcom even approached Nintendo with the game, seeing on how hard the market has rejected the Wii U.

Also, no crossplay, so no purchase from me. Online fighters not named Smash will not work on Nintendo's bad netcode.

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
Nintendo can never fund street fighter. Never. How could they? There aren't even any fighting sticks for wiiu and it would have literally no online community. There are tons of other problems.

There is the tekken fighting stick for WiiU, you can buy it right now infact, I think anyways. Been meaning to pick it up for forever now.
right now SF5 has no community anywhere but thats a debate for another day.

Oh yeah, you know that fighting game club I said I was going to this evening around 7? The fuckers who run it never showed up and the room it's supposed to be in was occupied by the anime club. I waited outside for talking with a friend who was also planning to go to that club and we just shot the shit until 7:30 when I decided to head home instead because it was a long.

Unfortunate. I was really looking forward to getting back to playing fighting games with other people again.

Zenfalcia

There is the tekken fighting stick for WiiU, you can buy it right now infact, I think anyways. Been meaning to pick it up for forever now.
right now SF5 has no community anywhere but thats a debate for another day.

Oh, really? I never knew. Isn't that just because it's not out yet?

Ilvocare

Wow, was it just me or did Matt really not want to be a part of that FNF tonight? Pat was 50/50, Woolie was the background hype man, and Liam is the monster that we all deserve.
In other words, he's great.

Anyways, it's Friday/Saturday technically and I wanna play fite games. Anyone wanna boot up Ultimax? I'd also add Smash 4 to the list, but considering the Wii U is busy, I doubt anyone would even conceive of going through the 3DS version...

Top Bottom