• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 12: 12 Threads in and It's Still the tutorial

Oh yeah, you know that fighting game club I said I was going to this evening around 7? The fuckers who run it never showed up and the room it's supposed to be in was occupied by the anime club. I waited outside for talking with a friend who was also planning to go to that club and we just shot the shit until 7:30 when I decided to head home instead because it was a long.

Unfortunate. I was really looking forward to getting back to playing fighting games with other people again.

Hunt them down and challenge them to games and body them for their transgressions

Zenfalcia

I just want more people to love it.

:(

People love it for the mario games and only the more knowledgable like the more "obscure" games. ;_;
Oh yeah, you know that fighting game club I said I was going to this evening around 7? The fuckers who run it never showed up and the room it's supposed to be in was occupied by the anime club. I waited outside for talking with a friend who was also planning to go to that club and we just shot the shit until 7:30 when I decided to head home instead because it was a long.

Unfortunate. I was really looking forward to getting back to playing fighting games with other people again.

be the cool guy and make your own shin fighting games club for real players.
Wow, was it just me or did Matt really not want to be a part of that FNF tonight? Pat was 50/50, Woolie was the background hype man, and Liam is the monster that we all deserve.
In other words, he's great.

Anyways, it's Friday/Saturday technically and I wanna play fite games. Anyone wanna boot up Ultimax? I'd also add Smash 4 to the list, but considering the Wii U is busy, I doubt anyone would even conceive of going through the 3DS version...

Maybe matt didn't care much for Melty blood? He did like that one character...

Skype is really pissing me off right now. I can't have group convos with my friends anymore, my messages aren't going through to people with older versions. This is bullshit.

The worst part is that they made the system look too similar which confuses anyone uninformed person not buy it, since they own a wii, and also gave it an average name.

Plus I have seen almost no marketing of it except strangely Bayonetta 2 commercials during Adult Swim.

"Wii would like to play...with U" Boom

Where is my check Nintendo

Zenfalcia

I did. I'm pretty excite, but must hold in excitement for current season. I'm looking forward to snafu s2, shoukugeki no soma, knights of sidonia, robo girls Z, denpa kyoushi, nisekoi
lol
, and yamada-kun.
Skype is really pissing me off right now. I can't have group convos with my friends anymore, my messages aren't going through to people with older versions. This is bullshit.

yeah.. it's not great.
Plus I have seen almost no marketing of it except strangely Bayonetta 2 commercials during Adult Swim.

"Wii would like to play...with U" Boom

Where is my check Nintendo

Yeah, the marketing is pretty goddamn awful. No youtube ads, no nothing.

10/10 would play wii-th u again.

mike0dude

They're be some people who might play with you.. you don't know.
I already got those guys I played with a year ago to try Virtua Fighter 5 Final Showdown. It only lasted for that one session. Everyone there's more into BlazBlue and Guilty Gear. Which is fine, though, considering I actually got interested in those games because of them.

Zenfalcia

YEAH~~~

I'm hype for Highschool DxD's 3rd season. Triage X, Shokugeki no Soma and Snafu season 2. but when is season 3 or Horizon in the Middle of Nowhere tho :(

Your 3rd season will come.. eventually or never just like s3 of spice and wolf. I'm looking forward to snafu s2, shoukugeki no soma, knights of sidonia s2, robo girls Z, denpa kyoushi, nisekoi
lol
, and yamada-kun.

I hope... They don't ruin some of these adaptations.. the mangas were good.. ;_;
I already got those guys I played with a year ago to try Virtua Fighter 5 Final Showdown. It only lasted for that one session. Everyone there's more into BlazBlue and Guilty Gear. Which is fine, though, considering I actually got interested in those games because of them.

oh, well. It's a shame no one was interested into virtua fighter.

Zenfalcia

Yep. Through AmiAmi.

Yes, I did it for the figures...
PokzQ.gif

Ilvocare

Oh god the connection just went to shit on someone's end

Also can you tell that my experience with Ultimax is as minimum as minimum gets?

Top Bottom