• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 12: 12 Threads in and It's Still the tutorial

Rizzi

4Jqgi0g.jpg
:<

Okingjrr

Start with the shorter games. Use Howlongtobeat.com to get an idea of the games' length and plan accordingly.

I'm not really a fan of it either, mainly because it's usually pointless.
Well, most people here tend to discuss what they find good or bad in whatever type of media in an attempt to sway their or someone else's views on it.
It could be beneficiary, I mean I would love to be able to convince other people about something I care about but I don't have the chops and tend to not do it.

Numb

I never knew the Cleric beast made such a horrific and terrifying scream that i just had to turn the sound off.

Emouse

I never knew the Cleric beast made such a horrific and terrifying scream that i just had to turn the sound off.

It's a beautiful sound, I remember it from the demo/alpha, I'm trying to avoid any spoilers or stuff for Bloodborne but it's almost too tempting to click links and watch things

The P4 DAN models will be reused in P5 when you go on a random trip to Inaba and meet the entire cast who happens to be in town. Then everybody goes back to Gekkoukan and gets the time skip P3 guys from P4A and they all
save Minato.

She will be. She say she won't know how to dance but then she pulls off everything perfectly and everyone instantly loves her.

She'll probably be in P5 as well. She is the Atlus equivalent of Jar Jar

Most people refer to her as "Atlus' Lightning".
The P4 DAN models will be reused in P5 when you go on a random trip to Inaba and meet the entire cast who happens to be in town. Then everybody goes back to Gekkoukan and gets the time skip P3 guys from P4A and they all
save Minato.

Is this the fanfic you've been working on?

Mathaou

legacy of cane
She will be. She say she won't know how to dance but then she pulls off everything perfectly and everyone instantly loves her.

She'll probably be in P5 as well. She is the Atlus equivalent of Jar Jar

Perfect explaination. Isn't she a weatherwoman tho? They can do stuff with that.

Top Bottom