• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 12: 12 Threads in and It's Still the tutorial

Yo BestGaf, what's going on?
I read part of the things I missed.
I must say that I like all of you guys ( at least those that post regurlarly), well expect when someone is shit talking pokemon, the berserk OP or my Waifu.
As to how I think other Frienders see me? I think I might get annyoing sometimes when I write stuff that might be too much, or an incest joke that goes too far. And I have the habit to post a lot of RealGaf stories, and that might bother some, or they're simply not interested.
It might be not saying much, but I would hang out with you guys if could and play some fighting games.

Ps. RIP in peace Banana
You're a pretty relatable guy. While sometimes you take the incest jokes a bit too far, its always fun to see ya around.
I have to cut this real short since I'm almost late to my classes.

I must say that I like all of you guys ( at least those that post regurlarly), well expect when someone is shit talking pokemon, the berserk OP or my Waifu.
As to how I think other Frienders see me? I think I might get annyoing sometimes when I write stuff that might be too much, or an incest joke that goes too far. And I have the habit to post a lot of RealGaf stories, and that might bother some, or they're simply not interested.
It might be not saying much, but I would hang out with you guys if could and play some fighting games.

Ps. RIP in peace Banana
I think you're cool and I still haven't read prison school

It's snowing ice and hail in NY.

I wish it was spring already.
It's been in the 60s and will be in the 70s this week where I am. I wish we actually got some type of winter.

Im still super pissed about that playcalling at the end of the super bowl.
5Gx4tr2.jpg
Best thing I've seen in a long time.

Ps. RIP in peace Banana
I think your pretty honest and open, and it's nice seeing you. I'm pretty consistently impressed you take the time to post on an English forum. That's pretty proficient.

croten

Okay, I read up.
You guys are a bunch of nerds, which is great because I'm a huge nerd. I have far to much time to myself so I pretty much spend all my time here. Sometimes I'm a bit silly or stupid about things and other times I take things too seriously. I like pretty much all of you guys, even the ones I'm not a huge fan of I would probably miss if you left.
Oh and to Vidula, just be who you are. You shouldn't have to worry about people treating you differently here, at least I wont.

Xiraiya

Yea, feelings are for baby men
I don't know, everyone has feelings at some point they need to let out, it's called being human. It's only when people get carried away with it constantly that it becomes a real problem I think.

However, knowing how to deal with them internally sometimes is a valuable skill that more people could stand to learn.

Hello Aaron

Hello.

I drunkenly recorded a podcast with my best friend, apparently edited it and uploaded it to YouTube, scheduled it for today, then completely forgot about it. Listening to it now and I remember absolutely none of this. What a weird way to begin a morning.

Hello.

I drunkenly recorded a podcast with my best friend, apparently edited it and uploaded it to YouTube, scheduled it for today, then completely forgot about it. Listening to it now and I remember absolutely none of this. What a weird way to begin a morning.

Name it the drunk mistake

Top Bottom