• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 14: Sacrifice your life for more posts in the thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

360pages

Lets be honest, Hero Prinny was pretty much the most entertaining main character ever to come out of. Almost all of them are spoiled brats that learn not to be so spoiled and the only one that breaks that molds is Adell, Maranoa and Val...Too bad Val was the only one that still remained funny despite of that.

sjay1994

Is three really that bad? Wow.

It doesn't know what it wants to be. A horror game or a standard TPS. The guns aren't great because of the microtransaction riddled "make your own gun system". The plasma cutter fucking sucks in 3. Not only that the story is really fucking dumb

The bad guy is the moon. Literally the fucking moon is the final boss.Also, necromorphs are aliens or some shit. Its awful

Wow guys Kirito sure is strong, he's the strongest and most special fighter with so much potential. Isn't he strong and special?
So cool.
kirito-gif-kirito-sword-art-online-34958975-500-279.gif

semisonic

Banned
Lets be honest, Hero Prinny was pretty much the most entertaining main character ever to come out of. Almost all of them are spoiled brats that learn not to be so spoiled and the only one that breaks that molds is Adell, Maranoa and Val...Too bad Val was the only one that still remained funny despite of that.

I actually really liked the story of Disgaea 4 whenever the fuck Emil wasn't on screen.
Adell's design looks allright in game until you realize how fucking stupid his torso-wide tie is.
Pffft...

It doesn't know what it wants to be. A horror game or a standard TPS. The guns aren't great because of the microtransaction riddled "make your own gun system". The plasma cutter fucking sucks in 3. Not only that the story is really fucking dumb

The bad guy is the moon. Literally the fucking moon is the final boss.Also, necromorphs are aliens or some shit. Its awful
Woof. Glad i didn't play that. Shame too. Dead space was awesome.

semisonic

Banned
So... what genre is this game supposed to be?

Honestly, DAN is probably the only vita game of note that I want. I might as well give the thing a viking funeral after 2015.

No danganronpa's great.
It's pheonix wright with slightly-subpar social links and generally witty writing.
Really, really good off-brand pheonix wright
The best of what the Vita has to offer, really.
Especially 2, which I haven't played yet, but heard blows the first the fuck outta the water.

No danganronpa's great.
It's pheonix wright with slightly-subpar social links and generally witty writing.
Especially 2, which I haven't played yet, but heard blows the first the fuck outta the water.

I can attest that it's story is kinda samey at first but by like chapter 3 hoo boy does that shit go nuts in a good way

sjay1994

Woof. Glad i didn't play that. Shame too. Dead space was awesome.

It was cool, now visceral is making the modern war battles in the imaginary streets of a cop show.

Dead space is pretty much dead.

Maybe they can revive Star Wars 1313, now that Amy Hening works at visceral. That game was pretty much Starcharted: Among Bounty Hunters in the first place.

sjay1994

No danganronpa's great.

I was talking about this new 3d thing. I have played 1 and 2. And I disagree with most people. I don't like D2 at all. 1 is so much better.

It was cool, now visceral is making the modern war battles in the imaginary streets of a cop show.

Dead space is pretty much dead.

Maybe they can revive Star Wars 1313, now that Amy Hening works at visceral. That game was pretty much Starcharted: Among Bounty Hunters in the first place.
I wouldn't hold your breath. That game's as dead as a doornail. It would be cool to see though. I'd love for them to get their hands on it. And not be told what to do.

Wow that could've been a lot better and I'm kinda sad they fucked it up because I honestly had fun with it. I'm ready for the next episodes saturday. We're starting on 15 right?

Skrams

So... what genre is this game supposed to be?

Honestly, DAN is probably the only vita game of note that I want. I might as well give the thing a viking funeral after 2015.

You're not looking hard enough for Vita software if DAN is the only thing you want. P4G exists for fucks sake.

I still need to start DR1. I've had it for a month since it went on sale a little bit ago, but haven't got into it yet. I'll buy Another Episode to support it though.

Also the cstick on the new 3DS is literally a laptop nub. I thought it might click or anything, but it's just a nub. It's really weird.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom